Round 20 - Broncos vs Cowboys

Good at centre. As I said earlier, why keep a 5/8 on the bench and play a centre in a critical position like 5/8 ???
This club is just moronic at the moment, everything they do is wrong

Glad we didn't choose Ikin.

If the bloke thinks chasing Bellamy is a bad idea for this club he clearly has no clue.

Good at centre. As I said earlier, why keep a 5/8 on the bench and play a centre in a critical position like 5/8 ???

I dont even rate him at center. Positionally i thought he was awful. He was decent on the wing.

I love the fact on fox they are reporting that the Broncos are in “secret talks” with Craig Bellamy. So secretive they are being reported as they are happening.
Probably leaked by Bellamy so he can give us another public fucking

The spoon Isnt that bad. It's better than coming 2nd last. Cause then you're just as shit but really dont get anything for it.

I would add staggs, but not at 5/8
There are some positives out of this season though, albeit not many:

Farnworth
Dearden
Kennar
Riki (Super exciting)

That is all.

Last edited:
We are hopeless this year so it doesnt matter, but next year they have to cut these 4th/5th tackle Carrigan runs out.

Last edited:
Wow! Darius running hard. Good stuff

We are hopeless this year so it doesnt matter, but next year they have to cut these 4th/5th tackle Carrigan runs out.

Thats an issue with the halfback imo. HE needs to be steering us around.

Thats an issue with the halfback imo. HE needs to be steering us around.

Agreed. He is by no means the finished product and that leadership and kicking is a massive concern but it would help if he had a sustained halves partner who offers something as well.

How nice would it be if our kicker/s did something other than a bomb like that from the Cows.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • ChewThePhatt
  • ezpz
  • kman
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.