Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Big shout out to Joe Ofahengaue too for not winning a single game in 2020.

That record can go with his most underwhelming forward in the NRL award and he can pack his bags for Wollongong.

I missed large portions of the game due to work but can anyone confirm if Staggs is an ACL?

All we need now is Bird to do his ACL again in the 2021 pre season and we can have yet another $1.5 million in strike players on the sidelines. What a time to be alive...

16 all, game in the balance with the Broncos just starting to believe in themselves. Play 4 and they blew a set restart to give the Cowboys the lead. Heads go down and that's all she wrote.

Seriously between that and Staggs doing his ACL inside the opening 10 minutes it sums the season up.

I'm absolutely fuming over that set restart. Absolute rort phantom penalty that was no where near consistent and it determined the game.

Neither team deserved to win that game.

Last edited:
Big shout out to Joe Ofahengaue too for not winning a single game in 2020.

That record can go with his most underwhelming forward in the NRL award and he can pack his bags for Wollongong.

I missed large portions of the game due to work but can anyone confirm if Staggs is an ACL?

All we need now is Bird to do his ACL again in the 2021 pre season and we can have yet another $1.5 million in strike players on the sidelines. What a time to be alive...
Looked like a textbook ACL unfortunately.

I honestly think Joe might be the worst forward in the game.

16 all, game in the balance with the Broncos just starting to believe in themselves. Play 4 and they blew a set restart to give the Cowboys the lead. Heads go down and that's all she wrote.

Seriously between that and Staggs doing his ACL inside the opening 10 minutes it sums the game up.

I'm absolutely fuming over that set restart. Absolute rort phantom penalty that was no where near consistent and it determined the game.

This could be the match report for every game of 2020.

Can Bird return 3mIL and **** off back to NSW?
Useless ****

Broncos developed a literal Pavlovian response to the 6-again bell. It dings, they get dejected and give up. I don't even think they realised it. It was like a subconscious trigger for them.

**** you seibold.

Last edited:
Was 45 mins behind hadn’t gotten to half time. Partner sends a text saying sorry they lost. Guess I don’t have to worry about the 2nd half

Well deserved spoon to end one of the most embarrassing seasons the NRL has seen. Maybe the single most embarrassing given their resources.

Is there another game in the world in a professional competition where the fabric of the game itself changes from the start of the year to the end of the year? I find that outrageous that the game can be changed so significantly from beginning to end.

For a sport which is touted as being better to watch on TV vs Live, this new rule of awarding the try and having the bunker check it behind the scenes without us knowing either if they are checking or what they are checking, is ridiculous.

As a viewer, I want to know that O’Neill get is down. I want to know they checked if Dearden was taken out. To me, as a viewer (and a fan), that is important to me.

I won’t get started on 6 again. How no one in the heirachy has listened to everyone saying there needs to be a tweak regarding teams wanting/needing penalties instead of set restarts particularly on the 1st and 2nd tackles coming out of trouble. I watch the game with a biased eye and we obviously had a shocking season, but it seemed 80% of our 6 agains happened in our own half early in the count. We get no benefit from this. There must be thousands of fans (not just for the broncos) who have this same thought.

I can’t wait for next year, we sucked so bad this year and seemed so unlucky with injuries that next year just has to be better.

Let’s gone Broncos!

Seriously between that and Staggs doing his ACL inside the opening 10 minutes it sums the season up.

Agreed.
Not denying how bad we have been this season but unfortunately for me I've lost a lot of interest due to the refs influence in this once great sport.

Broncos developed a literal Pavlovian response to the 6-again bell. It dings, they get dejected and give up. I don't even think they realised it. It was like a subconscious trigger for them.

I love this!

Please never don the jersey again:
Oates
Hoppa
Kennedy
Croft
Milford
Call me crazy but I'd actually keep hopoate. He's cheap, got a good attitude, and is one of the few players that got better.
Is he a premiership player? Probably not. But any club needs some depth players and Id rather one with a good attitude who can fill a hole where needed and tries, than a troubled rising star that doesn't want to try except when he feels like it.
Of course if we sign a cordner type or gillet 2.0 then he's expendable or if we see another Rikki or fiffita but I don't see it happening next year.
I believe the first thing we need to improve is our attitude and whilst he lacks a lot that isn't one of them.

Last edited:
Call me crazy but I'd actually keep hopoate. He's cheap, got a good attitude, and is one of the few players that got better.
Is he a premiership player? Probably not. But any club needs some depth players and Id rather one with a good attitude who can fill a whole where needed and tries, than a troubled rising star that doesn't want to try except when he feels like it.
Of course if we sign a cordner type or gillet 2.0 then he's expendable or if we see another Rikki or fiffita but I don't see it happening next year.
I believe the first thing we need to improve is our attitude and whilst he lacks a lot that isn't one of them.
You didn’t watch this year did you? He literally ran in front of our first receiver as he was attempting to catch a ball tonight. If he gets a contract anywhere after this season then those who sign him are fucking idiots.

Is there another game in the world in a professional competition where the fabric of the game itself changes from the start of the year to the end of the year? I find that outrageous that the game can be changed so significantly from beginning to end.

For a sport which is touted as being better to watch on TV vs Live, this new rule of awarding the try and having the bunker check it behind the scenes without us knowing either if they are checking or what they are checking, is ridiculous.

As a viewer, I want to know that O’Neill get is down. I want to know they checked if Dearden was taken out. To me, as a viewer (and a fan), that is important to me.

I won’t get started on 6 again. How no one in the heirachy has listened to everyone saying there needs to be a tweak regarding teams wanting/needing penalties instead of set restarts particularly on the 1st and 2nd tackles coming out of trouble. I watch the game with a biased eye and we obviously had a shocking season, but it seemed 80% of our 6 agains happened in our own half early in the count. We get no benefit from this. There must be thousands of fans (not just for the broncos) who have this same thought.

I can’t wait for next year, we sucked so bad this year and seemed so unlucky with injuries that next year just has to be better.

Let’s gone Broncos!

I wouldn't get too worked up about new rules tonight, simply trialing new rules in a dead rubber.

Unread

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • Broncorob
  • Mr Fourex
  • Mustafur
  • I bleed Maroon
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.