Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

With 10mins to go Panthers just scored try, try, try and try in four sets to beat manly by 4 points. They go above us on the ladder now
That’s true, but it doesn’t change my mind in the slightest. Why?

1. It’s Manly.
2. Manly had 60 put on them last week.
3. We put 50 on Penrith last week.

If they did that to the Storm, Roosters or even just about any side in the top 10 I’d be more impressed. But Manly is a basket case, especially the second half of 2018.

Last edited:
2018 won't be the first year we have a premier from outside a top four, 1993 was. Broncos in 93 from fifth or lowest qualifier in the five team finalists.

Indeed that is true @Huge

But the top 5 is a completely different system to the top 8 so perhaps not comparable

So let's say this, no team has won the premiership from out side the top 4 in an 8 team finals system

Back to my original point then, this year seems like a year it could happen :)

Indeed that is true @Huge

But the top 5 is a completely different system to the top 8 so perhaps not comparable

So let's say this, no team has won the premiership from out side the top 4 in an 8 team finals system

Back to my original point then, this year seems like a year it could happen :)

I kind of agree but IMO the storm are head and shoulders ahead of anyone else. We won’t beat them. We just are not ruthless enough to beat them. Our best hope is for somebody else to play out of their skins and beat the storm. We are capable of beating everyone else beside the storm

I kind of agree but IMO the storm are head and shoulders ahead of anyone else. We won’t beat them. We just are not ruthless enough to beat them. Our best hope is for somebody else to play out of their skins and beat the storm. We are capable of beating everyone else beside the storm

Totally agree, which is why my original post said I think it's most likely Storm or Rorters will win it, but I think a winner from 5-8 i more likely this year than other years

It just seems any team can beat any team on their day (with the possible exception of us beating Melbourne)

Active Now

• Skathen
  • johnny plath
  • Santa
  • Johnny92
  • broncos4life
  • Browny
  • Morkel
  • Alec
  • Nerd
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Tmac
  • Sproj
  • Foordy
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Bish
  • mystico
  • Adammacca
  • Brocko
  • Ras
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.