Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Our kicking game this year is so much better any way to see a stat for 7 tackle sets compared to last year

I like Kodi. He's a tough little bugger who will always give everything he's got without a doubt.

I just don't think the comparison to Cronk is valid, as while the latter wasn't as talented as some (like Kodi), he was always a very cerebral player, who used his above average intelligence (for a footy player) to complement his game. I doubt Kodi can ever do that.
He tarnished his whole legacy and relationship with lifelong friends by moving to the Rorters for one year. If you class that as 'above average intelligence' I have to say we might find future conversations difficult as that is demonstrably one of the dumbest moves I have witnessed in 30 years of watching rugby league.

He tarnished his whole legacy and relationship with lifelong friends by moving to the Rorters for one year. If you class that as 'above average intelligence' I have to say we might find future conversations difficult as that is demonstrably one of the dumbest moves I have witnessed in 30 years of watching rugby league.
He was thinking with his little head......

I doubt the move to the rorters had much, if anything to do with footy, but I'm not even going to start commenting on that aspect of his life based on whatever gossip there is out there.
Future conversations on that subject won't be difficult, because they won't exist.

**** that last pass was forward

Truth is there weren't guys in there wanting the ball and it's always going to go to the guy ready to do a hitup. If the halves were in there and the hooker plus fullback you'd have your ballplayers trying to make it happening(haha)

No because teams outside the top 8 aren't in the finals. Sorry, I just had to.

No team outside the top 4 has ever won. Teams outside the top 4 have made the GF, but none have ever won.

Cheers @Super Freak

Don't know what I was thinking but I knew what I meant :)

No team has ever won the premiership from outside the top 8, I think that's right?

It seems to me that any team in the top 8 can beat any other team in the 8 this year (possible exception Broncos beating the Storm, they just seem to have our number)

2018 is primed to be the first year we have a premier from somewhere 5-8

Of course it might not happen, and you'd probably say Storm or Roosters are favourites, but I think this year is more likely than any other
2018 won't be the first year we have a premier from outside a top four, 1993 was. Broncos in 93 from fifth or lowest qualifier in the five team finalists.

Gee, you're a tough marker . Isaako has an injured ankle and hamstring issues, fair suck of the sav !

If you take the field you are fit. No excuses.

I think there is a top five that has formed now though. The Storm, Roosters, Rabbits, Dragons and Broncs all look like genuine contenders. The Panthers are either fizzling out or going to come home strong, fizzling out seems more likely. The Sharks don't have an extra gear that they need and the Warriors are the Warriors.

I thought you were tough on KNik....I think he's improving each week.
Maybe that's right but all I see is the talent on 900k having to take over the game management because the 7 isn't capable of it.
Who knows, long term it could make milf but it has lessened his impact.

Last edited:
I think there is a top five that has formed now though. The Storm, Roosters, Rabbits, Dragons and Broncs all look like genuine contenders. The Panthers are either fizzling out or going to come home strong, fizzling out seems more likely. The Sharks don't have an extra gear that they need and the Warriors are the Warriors.
Agree bar the dragons and to a lesser extent the Rabbits.

I really do believe, at this stage at least, it’s a race in three between Storm, Roosters and us and I think we are in the best position to peak at just the right time.

Agree bar the dragons and to a lesser extent the Rabbits.

I really do believe, at this stage at least, it’s a race in three between Storm, Roosters and us and I think we are in the best position to peak at just the right time.

With 10mins to go Panthers just scored try, try, try and try in four sets to beat manly by 4 points. They go above us on the ladder now

Last edited:

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • Mister Wright
  • Browny
  • BroncosAlways
  • MasterWright
  • Manofoneway
  • Broncosgirl
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Alec
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.