Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Is that legit? I hope you dimmed the ***** lights.

I didnt do any thing to make him upset either i dont know why he pick on me. Was just sitting there cheering an had my elderly mother with me . I couldnt do any thing when it happen but some bronco supporter close by saw what happen an gave the shark fan a mouthfull after what he did. Was more happy with the win any ways. :)

If we beat the warriors we would be top 4 already. Damnn

I don't get this sentiment. After that loss we circled the wagons, coach went ultra siege mode, captain went to centre to shore us up, forwards are fired the **** up, and we now finally look like we can go deep this year. Silver linings.

As a vocal Boyd basher earlier this year, I couldn’t be happier with his performances since moving to the centres.

He seems to have really stiffened up the left side defence, highlighted perfectly when he ran out of the line last night on an overlap, propped, waited and then back-pedalled to extinguish the Sharks play that was waiting for someone to make a defensive error. A less experienced player rushes up, doesn’t lay a hand on anyone and assists their overlap because they think they simply must make a decision. Boyd’s cool head prevailed and nothing came of it.

I’m really happy for him!

Moving forward, hopefully it proves to best for the team, best for Boyd and extends his career and he and the team enjoy the successes that come with it!

First five minutes Gall had an offload and Ol' tiger jocks picked him up and slammed him into the Lang park turf. It was fully legal and a poignant way to say goodbye and wish him all the best and a great way for Sammy to send a message to the rest of the comp's forwards that he was still a force to be reckoned with. Flanagan will be fined for his comments that the ref's performance was not up to standard and he had no right to mumble such garbage. It wasn't the refs who threw the forward pass into the turf when the Sharks were on our twenty metre line. It wasn't the ref who made Fifita(the fat one) drop the ball cold on a hit up. It wasn't the refs who threw Darbs the intercept, or stopped Fifita (the fat one) and Sharon Woods from tackling Lodgey on their try line to allow us to score. It was in actual fact a team who came to play fair and hard and whose mind was more on winning the game than niggling their opposition. It was a team that executed, and game managed far better then his grubs. It's hard to find fault with yourself when week in week out you're looking to exploit those same faults in your opposition. Look in the mirror Shane which team was the bunch of grubby losers last night?

Great win crap game.
Niko just lacks any ability to make it happening.
When he does something good it's because it just happens as part of the game not because he works someone out .
Isaako ha been a little disappointing for mine since changing to fullback.
I was expecting him to push up as support around the ruck and look for an offload .
Hopefully that will come soon.
Boyd has tightened up or left side defence for sure.
Gee, you're a tough marker . Isaako has an injured ankle and hamstring issues, fair suck of the sav !

That was fucking intense at the stadium. Epic win, these are the games we apparently couldn’t win and we just shoved it fair up those losers in the media.

Is this what’s being said in the media? (Honest question, I don’t live in Aus)

Because it seems to me that the Broncs have pretty much won every close game they’ve been in this year, that’s been the thing I’ve been most impressed with, their ability to close out close ones.

Because it seems to me that the Broncs have pretty much won every close game they’ve been in this year, that’s been the thing I’ve been most impressed with, their ability to close out close ones.

The narrative is we've only won those games due to dubious refereeing decisions.

We’re not even mentioned as contenders, which is fine by me. Most of what I’ve read has us as the team most likely to drop out of the eight, or just making up the numbers if we’re scrape in. But the Bennett coaching narrative has been overriding all of that. Who’ll replace him when the Broncos push him out the door. That sort of thing.

Sometimes you get the game you need as opposed to the game you want.

This was a style of game the team actually needed in many regards. First was about showing that our pack/forwards could hang with a very battle tested side. While there were too many errors in the first half as a whole, the side and Milford in particularly impressed me in the second half with game management. It was very much finals football in it's intensity. Almost like you blink first and you lose. We didn't blink many times in our goal line defence.

Our Faffita was very impressive. Lodge and Oates were impressive as was TPJ. I also thought that McCoullough showed some form and had some good metres in attack along with the 50 tackles.

Wayne should be quite pleased with that performance and most importantly, they gave us a good start to the weekend.

I don't get this sentiment. After that loss we circled the wagons, coach went ultra siege mode, captain went to centre to shore us up, forwards are fired the **** up, and we now finally look like we can go deep this year. Silver linings.

It was A home game against the team above us. I just see those games as perfect opportunities to build momentum and climb that ladder. But it was a bad result and performance. You're right though, Maybe it was the flogging we needed.

So can someone give it short how do we stay at 6 this week, what teams need to loose or win?

What's up with this Bellamy bunker bullshit?

This is how close Leutele came to scoring.

The bunker made the right decision, though. You can see a clear gap in between the ball and the ground and the tip of the ball is on Isaako's foot. If the tip of the ball is on his foot, then no other part of the ball will be touching the ground.

The fact that Leutele kept trying to get the ball down says he didn't get it the first time.

Vlcsnap 2018 07 27 10h35m26s243

This is how close Leutele came to scoring.

The bunker made the right decision, though. You can see a clear gap in between the ball and the ground and the tip of the ball is on Isaako's foot. If the tip of the ball is on his foot, then no other part of the ball will be touching the ground.

The fact that Leutele kept trying to get the ball down says he didn't get it the first time.

View attachment 3520

How good of Isaako to just plant his foot there too instead of kicking out wildly for it (likely resulting in a penalty try).

Not much more that needs saying on this one - amazing defensive effort. Reminded me of QLD in game three, just holding them out and holding them out. I was hoping for another big win, points-wise, but a defensive effort like that is just as good. Milf and Kodi need to be touching the ball more often in attack, and combining a bit more often. But that game will build self belief defensively, and we know from 2015 that when that happens, the attack shines.

Now it's about being consistent.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • broncotville
  • davidp
  • Financeguy
  • Fozz
  • Fitzy
  • Waynesaurus
  • Strop
  • Xzei
  • Evander
  • broncos4life
  • Wolfie
  • Jazza
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.