Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Wonderful game to see live ,especially the final 5 minute, plus my first game of the year, so am wrap about that. The shark fan are awful bunch of supporter though, worst i have seen. Had cup of drink pour over my head near the end when we won, sore loser for sure!

I would’ve been ok with the Moylan/Isaako hit being play on. But I’m also ok with plenty of totally accidental crusher tackles that get penalised, or when a player runs to the line, slips and gets hit high and the defender is penalised. I think it’s the NRL covering themselves and I get it.

that's the thing isn't it ... to cover themselves they are penalizing nearly any contact with players accidental or not that put the opposition players in dangerous positions ... for example:

most high tackles are pure accidents, it is very rare that a high tackle is done deliberately...

same with crusher tackles these days ... most are them are because a player accidentally falls on a tackled player the wrong way

and in the Isaako incident, I've seen them penalized plenty ... by Moylan making contact with Isaako (regardless of him looking at the footy) Isaako was put in an extremely dangerous position. Personally given that Isaako jumped, i'm not even sure how legitimate it was to claim that Moylan was going for the ball... if the situation was reversed, then these media "experts" would be calling for the Broncos heads

Wonderful game to see live ,especially the final 5 minute, plus my first game of the year, so am wrap about that. The shark fan are awful bunch of supporter though, worst i have seen. Had cup of drink pour over my head near the end when we won, sore loser for sure!

Is that legit? I hope you dimmed the ***** lights.

Gould speaking some sense.

The thing that annoys me about the Moylan one in particular is the exact same call happened a few weeks ago. Can't remember exactly but two players were contesting the ball and one was flipped up because he went aerial while the other stayed on the ground.

All of a sudden a couple weeks later it's a farce and [HASHTAG]#penaltybroncos[/HASHTAG]

Fact is Moylan wasn't in a position to take it and his recklessness put Isaako upside and onto his head. Dangerous position penalty.

The same screaming "play on" are the first to cry foul about player welfare...

Good to get the win and show some grit through 80.

Let’s enjoy it.

Now that’s 5 backrowers and a bird on long term injury list. Going to need some troops.

37798929_10217412604492962_9110687028609024000_n.jpg

Sounds chronic mate. Hope you reported the twat.

Gutsy win by the boys. That defense on the try line reminds me of 2015 Broncos. Loved it. Build on it guys. While you are at it, please hold on to the ball & minimize the errors.

There are multiple sets where we didn't have any chance to produce something on 5th tackle. Though guys tried but nothing happened. As the norm for this season - OUR 5TH TACKLE PLAY SHOULD BE LOT BETTER. Chip kick, drop kick, sweep play whatever it is, we should have one rather than handing the damm ball back without anything.

When you win 9 out of 11, you're consistent

Yep....and yet we're probably still just making up the numbers if you listen to some. To keep winning even when you aren't playing your best footy is something special.

That goal line defence at the end is what winning semi finals football is all about.

A great win!

Last edited:
kicking on point and hearts were very large. Semi final guts and macca/kodi/milf used their brains well to control the game.

Great win crap game.
Niko just lacks any ability to make it happening.
When he does something good it's because it just happens as part of the game not because he works someone out .
Isaako ha been a little disappointing for mine since changing to fullback.
I was expecting him to push up as support around the ruck and look for an offload .
Hopefully that will come soon.
Boyd has tightened up or left side defence for sure.

A fancy win followed by a gutsy win. That's exactly what I want to see at this stage of the season. Shows we can blow a team off the park if they're off their game, a premiership contender at that, and grind it out and come away with a victory against... You guessed it, another premiership contender.

Wayne always has the team firing at the right end of the season. There has not been a season in memory I can remember where we were not at least in with a chance (except the 2007 injury crisis).

I don't give a shit how we play week to week in the early games as long as we find form and can grind out wins in the later games to go into the finals with confidence.

Just finished watching the game, had to record it.

Cracking win, best defensive performance I've seen in a long time from us, if we can start clicking a bit better in attack we're going to be legit.

3. TPJ
2. McGuire (If only because he made 50+ tackles and 130+ metres)
1. Lodge

Last edited:
That's a huge win, we're in with a real shout at finishing 5th/6th and getting a home final if we keep beating sides around us on the ladder

Great win crap game.
Niko just lacks any ability to make it happening.
When he does something good it's because it just happens as part of the game not because he works someone out .
Isaako ha been a little disappointing for mine since changing to fullback.
I was expecting him to push up as support around the ruck and look for an offload .
Hopefully that will come soon.
Boyd has tightened up or left side defence for sure.
what game were you watching?

Last edited:
The thing that annoys me about the Moylan one in particular is the exact same call happened a few weeks ago. Can't remember exactly but two players were contesting the ball and one was flipped up because he went aerial while the other stayed on the ground.

All of a sudden a couple weeks later it's a farce and [HASHTAG]#penaltybroncos[/HASHTAG]

Fact is Moylan wasn't in a position to take it and his recklessness put Isaako upside and onto his head. Dangerous position penalty.

The same screaming "play on" are the first to cry foul about player welfare...

Agreed. Plus isn't the onus on the defender to avoid dangerous contact?

I honestly don't get the blow up in the commentary box over this incidient.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.