Round 20 - Broncos vs Storm - Pre-Match Discussion

there is one thing i am certain of and it is that dale copley HAS to play in the centres from here on in.

I was bored and decided to upload a video of one of the best tries I've ever seen a Broncos player score against the Storm.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was bored and decided to upload a video of one of the best tries I've ever seen a Broncos player score against the Storm.

Was definitely an awesome try. Unfortunately I think that's Reed's glass ceiling right there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Look how trim Reed is there, too. He hasn't been that fit since that year.

Not sure what to expect from the team list today tbh..

Its going to be very very very interesting to see how Barba plays this weekend now he knows Bennett's coming and doesn't tolerate mediocre performances from top paid stars at his club. This could be the game where we finally see him explode

this is the most interested ive been in a while for team list tuesday, just knowing we may name important players in their more suited positions is actually exciting.

sure says alot about our current coaching that it took players doing the wrong thing to make an improvement on our squad.

either way im much more confident of us getting a win then i have been in the last couple, will be interesting to see if the players aim up after the week we have had so far, its not uncommon for teams to rally after a coaching change.

expecting a very high quality match from both sides, melbourne have got the big 3 starting to fire but lets see if enthusiasm can outshine class.

Its going to be very very very interesting to see how Barba plays this weekend now he knows Bennett's coming and doesn't tolerate mediocre performances from top paid stars at his club. This could be the game where we finally see him explode

if he doesn't tolerate mediocre performances explain why guys such as Michaels, Minto, Kelly, Perry and to a lesser extent Ikin stayed in the team for so bloody long

if he doesn't tolerate mediocre performances explain why guys such as Michaels, Minto, Kelly, Perry and to a lesser extent Ikin stayed in the team for so bloody long

How many of those players named were top paid stars??

They were well paid players?

Team List:

1 Josh Hoffman
2 Lachlan Maranta
3 Dale Copley
4 Justin Hodges ©
5 Jordan Kahu
6 Ben Barba
7 Ben Hunt
8 Josh McGuire
9 Andrew McCullough
10 Corey Parker ©
11 Alex Glenn
12 Matt Gillett
13 Sam Thaiday

Interchange
14 Jake Granville
15 Ben Hannant
16 Martin Kennedy
17 Todd Lowrie
18 Jarrod Wallace
19 Jack Reed
20 Corey Oates
21 Daniel Vidot

happy to stick with the first 17 named on that sheet.

Talk reed is doing better then expected don't be surprised if he makes the final side

Oates and Vidot in for Lowrie and Kahu/Maranta would pretty much be our ideal side.

Oates over Lowrie easily. Vidot probably too, he's been massive for us this year, though he's been poor under the high ball lately.

Fucking ruthless Hook, finally!!

We've fucked around and lost winnable games. We've got the best half back in the comp and a bunch of young guys all playing their guts out for positions and for Hook's last season.

I'm going to put $100 on this mob to win the premiership from here.

19 Jack Reed
20 Corey Oates
21 Daniel Vidot

Earn your way back in fellas. Hook will play Kahu and Maranta ahead of Vidot and Reed for the rest of the season if they can put in B+ performances from here out.

Big stretch, but we may not see Vidot again in Broncos colours (I reckon the Bennett - St George connection will write him off).

How many of those players named were top paid stars??

Ikin would have been on decent money

but otherwise, i can't think of a top paid star that Bennett has ever dropped for poor form.

on the side named, i'd like to see Vidot and Oates come back in (even if only on the bench)

Active Now

• Cavalo
  • johnny plath
  • Manofoneway
  • Tim K
  • Gaz
  • Xzei
  • Broncosarethebest
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Harry Sack
  • Waynesaurus
  • Robboi_321
  • Old Mate
  • ostin86
  • theshed
  • bert_lifts
  • LGH
  • broncoscope
  • broncsgoat
  • FACTHUNT
  • Jedhead
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.