Round 20 - Broncos vs Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.
How embarrassing

That's our captain. Embarrassing.

This has been the trend for all our games against the storm in recent times. Big build up and we remain competitive for 10-15 minutes. Mistakes happen, we shit the bed and they ultimately blow us away by a large margin. **** the storm.

Coates was spectating last week, unfortunately he's spectating tonight as well. Boy we jumped the gun on him, he's 3 or 4 years away.

I don't think that the Broncos have been too bad, we just cannot get a bounce of the ball.
I think you've got rose coloured glasses on. Even with the garbage ref decisions we look like a reserve grade team against Melbourne. Our defence and attacking structures are not even in the same ballpark.

The shit decisions don't help but all that highlights is another problem, the team is mentally weak and collapse once things go against them. Melbourne certainly aren't bothered by a bad start, they stick to their structures and wrestle their way back to a lead 99 times out of 100.

The Melbourne storm as a team and organisation make the Brisbane broncos look like their bitch.
The club should be disgraced. It’s embarrassing, time after time.

Honestly I’d like to think they will learn from this, but when you **** it up this bad it’s going to start a whole new fresh decade of fear for these young guys. Staggs wtf are you doing? I honestly believe that what Bellamy does better then any other coach he doesn’t let his players think their shit doesn’t stink always working never resting on their last game..

Best they protect what’s left of their for and against fixes from last week imo

Cheers for that btw ;)

Gonna be a close SC matchup between us this week mate. Still not sure whether to captain Teddy like you or go with Turbo.

Ahhh I did notice you switched

RTS/the warriors doing sweet FA didn’t help

Last edited:
Is that not a forward pass?

The Melbourne storm as a team and organisation make the Brisbane broncos look like their bitch.
The club should be disgraced. It’s embarrassing, time after time.

We just need to unearth the best player of all time and cheat the cap for years to build a 'winning culture'.

We just got penalised because pappa couldn't get up cause he was fucked from that run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Jazza
  • Sproj
  • Footy Fanatic
  • RolledOates
  • marw
  • lynx000
  • whykickamoocow
  • Bucking Beads
  • GCBRONCO
  • Brocko
  • Financeguy
  • Allo
  • HarryAllan7
  • Fozz
  • Foordy
  • Fatboy
  • Strop
  • LittleDavey
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.