Round 20 - Broncos vs Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely spot on. Unfortunately so fucking true and I'm sick to death of it. It's just embarrassing to watch. We look like little boys playing against men.
The Melbourne storm as a team and organisation make the Brisbane broncos look like their bitch.
The club should be disgraced. It’s embarrassing, time after time.

36-18 is out of the equation I guess.

WE STILL HAVE TIME TO WIN THIS

The Melbourne storm as a team and organisation make the Brisbane broncos look like their bitch.
The club should be disgraced. It’s embarrassing, time after time.

The coaching staff didn’t even want to put dearden in they are that scared of the storm breaking the kid. So we continue with our makeshift halves.

Not hard to see this coming boys and girls. Brisbane are very rarely well placed to beat Melbourne, least of all in 2019. We've got Boyd and Turpin the halves, we've got McC dagging around the ass of the team like he still has a place in it, we've got kids in numerous positions, we've got over a million dollars of cap on the sideline, It's just not our year and it's just our luck that the purple scum are the ones that get to deliver the killing blow.

Another forward fucking pass

Absolutely spot on. Unfortunately so fucking true and I'm sick to death of it. It's just embarrassing to watch. We look like little boys playing against men.
We kinda are .

Storm run metres 1211
Broncos 600

Dominated.

Glenn again standing up. He has been one of our few good performers

They're never going to call a forward pass on Melbourne are they?

Turpin has 0 run meters, joke.

Storm pulling off their halfback with almost 30 to go. That's how much they disrespect us.

Reactions: Dee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Cavalo
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Sproj
  • kiwibronco
  • Astro
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • Dony Eliakim
  • bb_gun
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Broncorob
  • Shane Tronc
  • Tmac
  • LittleDavey
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Alec
  • FACTHUNT
  • Bucking Beads
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.