Round 20 - Broncos vs Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** off Isaako

This is actually worse that our Dragons loss last year. We won't score a point tonight. Poor coaching, poor gameplan, poor performance.

Didn't know I had the NFL on. **** me..........

Forward fuckin passes doesn’t count for the grubs at all!!!! OMG! 🤬🤬🤬🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

Wish we passed more like that. So sick of our boring pedestrian one out stuff. Even our offloads are a waste of time in comparison.

That is a pretty nice pass from Olam

Ok so we are nowhere even close to the benchmark. Few easy teams and we were kidding ourselves

That’s enough for me tonight. I’m just over Storm games.

Seriously, we are 32 points down and you won’t even see us trying anything different. Let’s keep taking hit ups and hope they wear them out.

Every friggin set .......a forward pass. *sigh*

I'm willing to pretty much put a line through Turpin, must have been a massive flash in the pan earlier in the year, he's actually fucking trash lol. Hopefully Macca isn't too hurt and Dearden is back next week.

We are also the only team that doesn’t move up in defence. Been doing it since 2015 and it just doesn’t work. But hey, let’s keep doing it
Or attack. Why bother chasing kicks when you can take a breather while they bring it back to you?

This is actually worse that our Dragons loss last year. We won't score a point tonight. Poor coaching, poor gameplan, poor performance.

We have been belted time and time again by these cheating scum ever since 2006. We have had four coaches during that period. They are just so much better then us. Smarter, faster, stronger, tougher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Mick_Hancock
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Dash
  • bb_gun
  • kiwibronco
  • Broncorob
  • Sproj
  • Shane Tronc
  • Tmac
  • LittleDavey
  • MrTickyMcG
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Alec
  • FACTHUNT
  • Bucking Beads
  • Skathen
... and 23 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.