Round 20 - Broncos vs Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm willing to pretty much put a line through Turpin, must have been a massive flash in the pan earlier in the year, he's actually fucking trash lol. Hopefully Macca isn't too hurt and Dearden is back next week.

So we're writing him off when he's playing out of position?

How disgusting has this right edge defence been? I thought it was bad against the warriors. Wow.

Season over fellas, we might make the 8 but our team is hopeless.
We just don't have the team to play against this.

Last edited:
I'm willing to pretty much put a line through Turpin, must have been a massive flash in the pan earlier in the year, he's actually fucking trash lol. Hopefully Macca isn't too hurt and Dearden is back next week.

He’s trash in the halves but we gotta accomodate future broncos hall of famer Andrew McCullough... but we also need segeyaros impact so let’s just fit all 3 hookers in the team.

Last edited:
We just stand back and waited in defense all night....can't do that.

The shine has definitely come off him, but I'd like to see him get a couple more games at hooker before we write him off.

Gee whiz it's hard to fathom how embarrassing this match-up is

Reactions: Dee
He’s not even playing his position.

He's not a halfback, he's a utility. Segy should be hooker, Turps on the bench, Macca in the box sitting on Seibold's knee.

Well, this should stop the anti Bennett brigade using the Dragons game as the yardstick for ineptness. This is abysmal, and thats being kind. This is going to end up at 50. We have given up.

This is fucking embarrassing
Why do we shit the bed every time we play these *****

Pathetic. 12 offloads to 3 shows just how little we've actually tried to win this game.

Ladies and gentlemen. This is the clear difference between a premiership worthy side and one that is not.

Ps. Broncos is not the former.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Bronx48
  • BroncsNBundy
  • winslow_wong
  • Harry Sack
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Culhwch
  • Astro
  • Xzei
  • Brocko
  • MrTickyMcG
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Strop
  • Yem
  • GCBRONCO
  • Volvo Driver
  • Justwin
  • BroncoFan94
  • Kev_Guz
  • Waynesaurus
  • LittleDavey
... and 75 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.