Round 20 - Broncos vs Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bellamy isn’t even sweating at the arm pits tonight. That’s how bad we’re going

Reactions: Dee
Thought Isaako was regaining his confidence and coming good but boy, him & Staggs have lot to improve between them.

Only time I've seen Darius tonight was when he got elbowed in the face.

Im sorry but I’m so fucking sick to death of loosing to these cheating scum. I’m just sick to death of it. We never show up. We are fucking soft. A fucking useless bunch of woman who obviously don’t give two ***** about the jersey they are wearing.

Reactions: Dee
Yep actually sad to watch. It's almost as bad as the introduction of mobile phones to the world.

Im sorry but I’m so fucking sick to death of loosing to these cheating scum. I’m just sick to death of it. We never show up. We are fucking soft. A fucking useless bunch of woman who obviously don’t give two ***** about the jersey they are wearing.

It’s 2019 mate. The woman’s team goes harder than this.

Wonder if Fifita legs it to the storm now , just read that they're looking at ramien. Must have that magic second book back.

He's not a halfback, he's a utility. Segy should be hooker, Turps on the bench, Macca in the box sitting on Seibold's knee.

Seggy has been ordinary. We were a lot tighter in defence with Macca on the tonight. Turps isn't even utility, he is a hooker who can't keep up his intensity. He is all or nothing.

Thought Isaako was regaining his confidence and coming good but boy, him & Staggs have lot to improve between them.

I'm sorry but I seriously have the shits with Staggs after that first half. If you can't kick the fucking ball less than 50 metres then don't fucking try.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but I seriously have the shits with Staggs after that first half. If you can't kick the fucking ball less than 50 metres then don't fucking try.

Yeah he has been poor tonight.

No they don't. It being 2019 does not change basic biology. Women would lose to schoolboys.

That’s really not what the point of saying that was. Stop being dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Battler
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Strop
  • Brotherdu
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Harry Sack
  • GCBRONCO
  • Midean
  • Redux
  • winslow_wong
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Wolfie
  • Aldo
  • Maroon4life
  • BroncosMan
  • Broncosgirl
  • Justwin
  • Manofoneway
  • Broncorob
... and 25 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.