LIVE Round 20 - Broncos vs Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Art Vandelay

QCup Player
Staggs has been terrible tonight but nobody else was even close to supporting that line-break so I'm upgrading my assessment of his game to 'mixed'.

JAHHW

NRL Player
Staggs has hit the ground hard this game
I said after the Sharks game I think, he had 4 tackles, 4 missed and 3 ineffective.

He’s a good player with massive potential, but there is an enormous chasm between his best and worst. He has A LOT to work on and all the recent accolades he has been getting in the press have glossed over them.

He may be great one day, but he is no where near it yet like some commentators will have us believe.

winslow_wong

State of Origin Captain
bris
It's almost like offloads trouble Melbourne. I wonder if we should ever try a few of those when we play them? Hmm... Nah maybe not. Stick to what we're used to.
Nah one out hit ups are high percentage plays. The storm can’t handle those

It's almost like offloads trouble Melbourne. I wonder if we should ever try a few of those when we play them? Hmm... Nah maybe not. Stick to what we're used to.
Also strange that TPJ got suspended this game.... What unusual timing! But I'm sure if c Smith did that tackle he would get suspended, for sure!

Wolfie

State of Origin Rep
I never had Finucane down as a little bitch until tonight. It's probably because he got involved with NSW

Last edited:

Foordy

International Rep
Staff
How was that not a penalty against munster for kicking the ball away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter