Round 20 - Broncos vs Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not over yet. We can still win this.

The bravery of Milford there, awesome.

The few dodgy calls are not the issue tonight. We don't have a clue against a well drilled side. Our defensive coach needs replacing and we need a 6 who run something besides our only play.
Seibold???

Anyone who has watched Turpin before he made first grade would have known how he would go. He throws everything into his game, but he burns himself out and then becomes innefective. He will never be a first choice hooker until he gets smarter.

So why would paid professional coaching staff pick him in the halves when we have signed natural halves playing qcup?

Should have been our penalty, hand was all over the ball. FMD

So why would paid professional coaching staff pick him in the halves when we have signed natural halves playing qcup?
Because then Seibs doesn't have to man up and tell Macca he needs to play reserve grade.

The bravery of Milford there, awesome.
I was imagining what would've happened if Boyd was at the back then! Ahah have to find some way to amuse myself during this demolition...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Broncosgirl
  • bb_gun
  • Harry Sack
  • broncsgoat
  • Foordy
  • GCBRONCO
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Sproj
  • Fitzy
  • IceWorks
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Strop
  • I bleed Maroon
  • ostin86
  • Johnny92
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Bronx48
  • theshed
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.