LIVE Round 20 - Broncos vs Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.

winslow_wong

State of Origin Captain
bris
Anyone who has watched Turpin before he made first grade would have known how he would go. He throws everything into his game, but he burns himself out and then becomes innefective. He will never be a first choice hooker until he gets smarter.
So why would paid professional coaching staff pick him in the halves when we have signed natural halves playing qcup?

winslow_wong

State of Origin Captain
bris
Finally we stop with the one out shit. But look at the abysmal support play when segeyaro went through. He waited a week before anyone even came for the offload.

Only 3 more forward passes.
This is what pisses me off. The refs have been VERY STRICT on forward passes this year, very strict. I've been OK with it, it was consistent and if you threw a line ball too bad-it isn't hard to throw 30cm back when you have an entire field behind you.
But suddenly... It stops. Just for this game. Just when there's a superstar they don't want to annoy. Honestly, can someone find a 50/50 important game call that has went against the storm in the past 10 years. That isn't a joke. 1? When the games been on the line or when they've been behind in a close game or anything like that.
It's no surprise storm suddenly go from a 75% to a 50% team in grand finals, grand finals are often refereed very fairly because everyone is watching. If it happens in these types of games its just the opposition making excuses
The storm have been a far better side tonight and every other night but I ask people to re-watch the first 10 minutes and tell me who peeled off faster, who was back the 10 metres, which team had a 3rd player sprinting in before the play the ball every tackle to shut down haas and lodge when they run, finucane punched a player, Smith knocked on and forward passed till the cows came home. The nrl is losing fans where I live, and if the lions keep winning then it won't be long till the storm are the 2nd team in brisbane, and the broncos the 3rd

Maddy1to9

QCup Player
Finally!!!! Saving light in a disgrace of the performance. Better than loosing with nothing to show.

Kimlo

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
It's almost like offloads trouble Melbourne. I wonder if we should ever try a few of those when we play them? Hmm... Nah maybe not. Stick to what we're used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter