Round 20 - Broncos vs Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that the Broncos have been too bad, we just cannot get a bounce of the ball. We aren't that bad and Melbourne have got away with two forward passes and a blatant knockon. The score isn't telling the whole story. Score first in the second half and we'll be back in it.

This is going to be a blow out. Get the popcorn out!

Look, he is by far the best half we have at the club but he also happens to be the best fullback we have by a mile too and from what I've seen, he is simply just a better fullback than he is a 5/8.

If we had actual halves, I wouldn't even consider it, or you know, if we had an actual fullback worth playing, then I would probably consider him back in the 6.

As it stands we have no 5/8 or no fullback. I'd like to see Dearden and SOS as our 7/6 moving forward with Boyd at centre. We won't beat any good team with the lineup like it is.
He’s just a gun footy player. I like him at 6 better but couldn’t begrudge anyone liking him at 1

This team is shit until we get a proper half. Turpin is not and never will be a half.

This team is shit until we develop a proper kick chase game. This is a coaching issue. For mine, seibold's time is running out unless he can instill basic football nous.
100% agree. See when Milford got caught in goal? The entire fucking Melbourne team was there in the goal with a set line, he had 0 hope of getting out. Our kick chase, well we might get our winger running in 2 seconds too late.

This stuff is basic coaching and Seibold needs to do better. He can bang on all he likes about coaching effort but I just don't fucking see it in the basics.

Tell me you all just saw that friendly banter with matey mate ref. Fucking **** smoker

We just get bullied by melbourne. We cant put their forwards on the ground and when we do they are up in a second. They get four in a tackle and lie all over us.

They attack weak spots, and have the kicking game to take advantage of a new fullback out of position. We cant work out how to break their defence.

It is a shame fifita had to switch to the right. He has looked most likely, if he were on croft i think there would be more success.

Reactions: Dee
Cameron making sure the refs are right for the leg ups

Staggs has been dire tonight

Jesus how much pressure do we wanna put ourselves under tonight.

Yeah shouldn't be shocked by that start

Can we just forfeit these games in future

That defence is deadset pathetic.

Reactions: Dee
I’m fucking sick to death of being belted every fucking time we play these cheating *****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Dash
  • Foordy
  • Porthoz
  • broncsgoat
  • Behold
  • GCBRONCO
  • Browny
  • FACTHUNT
  • Jedhead
  • Broncosgirl
  • Robboi_321
  • Manofoneway
  • Waynesaurus
  • MrRobot
  • broncos4life
  • Morkel
  • TimWhatley
  • marw
  • Skathen
  • Wolfie
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.