Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Total horseshit. Explain how they were successful before the cap cheating. Explain how they have been successful after the cap cheating. Money and retention are not the same and it's not so much retention but the ability to identify talent, usually low priced talent, nuture that talent, train and empower that talent and teach that talent a system that works. Irrationality rules on this forum especially when it comes to seeing things for what they really are.
Explain how they were successful before the cap cheating. Explain how they have been successful after the cap cheating.
It's like talking to a brick wall sometimes with you... Read above.. On both...

Last edited:
There's one problem with our system,
the better clubs get good players on or below market value. The rest have to pay for average players overs.
There's never going to be a level playing surface.

No, that will go down as one of the biggest **** ups in Bronco history. I know you worship and idolize the guy (you don't really) but you'll stick with your agenda until it all falls apart.

Can I just ask you guys, what are your 3 biggest criticisms of Wayne or the 3 biggest things he did wrong in his last tenure here?

Last edited:
Hahahaha... They cheated the cap from 2006-2010... They didn't make or win a gf since 1999 before those year.
If you deem those pre-cap cheating years as successful years than our last 12 years have been a great success, hooray!
And "LONG BEFORE".... The club wasn't even around for 10 years before they got caught. What are you smoking, I want some!
They made the finals in their first season, the best debut in rugby league history. They lost to the Broncos in the prelim. The following year they won it. Next year they made the finals again but missed the finals for the first time in 2001.2002 they missed again but rallied in 2003 making the finals with Bellamy in his first year. Same for 2004 and 2005, finals again. Consistent success. We know they lost the gf in 2006. By any measure they were successful and arguably were the most successful team from 98-2006. The Broncos have a greater claim of course but nevertheless the Storm were a raging success from day one. I've been smoking White Ox(because I've been to jail quite a few times)

Can I just ask you guys, what are your 3 biggest criticisms of Wayne or the 3 biggest things he did wrong in his last tenure here.
Im going to get the popcorn out. This should be good.

They made the finals in their first season, the best debut in rugby league history. They lost to the Broncos in the prelim. The following year they won it. Next year they made the finals again but missed the finals for the first time in 2001.2002 they missed again but rallied in 2003 making the finals with Bellamy in his first year. Same for 2004 and 2005, finals again. Consistent success. We know they lost the gf in 2006. By any measure they were successful and arguably were the most successful team from 98-2006. The Broncos have a greater claim of course but nevertheless the Storm were a raging success from day one. I've been smoking White Ox(because I've been to jail quite a few times)

Smoking is bad for your health mate

You must have been in jail a lot of years. You seem to have a misrepresentation of the storm before they cheated the salary cap.
As I said, if you deem those years a success than our last 12 years have been super successful! No need to be down about our situation boys, huge has deemed it a success!
Can I ask, what were you in for? A few of my mates have gone in (they would laugh that there's a guy mentioning it the way you have on an Internet forum).

But but but when did I claim it made no difference? My point, for anyone who actually reads the words was how does the cap cheating affect the team now! It happened years ago and they've been cap compliant for many years so it has zero effect now. Their success now has nothing to do with the cap. They proved it comprehensively since the cap scandal. They were successful from day one, successful when they cheated the cap and successful since being forced to be cap compliant. It's plainly obvious to anyone not blinded by bias and preconception that money was not the reason for their success.
If you can't see that it's helped them then your blinded.

You must have been in jail a lot of years. You seem to have a misrepresentation of the storm before they cheated the salary cap.
As I said, if you deem those years a success than our last 12 years have been super successful! No need to be down about our situation boys, huge has deemed it a success!
Can I ask, what were you in for? A few of my mates have gone in (they would laugh that there's a guy mentioning it the way you have on an Internet forum).
I worked in the jail. I've been to jail lot's of times. It's a joke, son. Think Foghorn Leghorn.

We one 3 premierships from 98 - 2006 , so how do you figure that they were better?
They modeled everything from Brisbane, so why are we not considered a success from day dot.

There's one problem with our system,
the better clubs get good players on or below market value. The rest have to pay for average players overs.
There's never going to be a level playing surface.
Agreed. This used to work in the broncos favour, as players would be willing to take a paycut to play with the prestgious broncos.

However, the lack of success is bringing us back down to the rest of the pack. Yes we have better facilities, the best stadium etc. But players want to be part of successful teams (many players have moved from poorer performing clubs to do so i.e tedesco).

This is where i have grave concerns with melbourne's interest in fifita.

We one 3 premierships from 98 - 2006 , so how do you figure that they were better?
They modeled everything from Brisbane, so why are we not considered a success from day dot.
How do you read words yet don't understand them?

Did you agitate as much in that workplace as you do here? 😀
I was always a big motherfucker and looked the part. No, in jail that stuff doesn't count, only survival and networking with mainly fucktards. The overwhelming majority of inmates deserve to be there and intelligence is the exception. Hollywood would have people believe otherwise but jails the scariest place on earth (aside from war zones, dictatorship and religious zealots hotspots) Jails are full of dumb scum.

I was always a big motherfucker and looked the part. No, in jail that stuff doesn't count, only survival and networking with mainly fucktards. The overwhelming majority of inmates deserve to be there and intelligence is the exception. Hollywood would have people believe otherwise but jails the scariest place on earth (aside from war zones, dictatorship and religious zealots hotspots) Jails are full of dumb scum.

BroncosHQ after a loss is up there as well

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Organix
  • KateBroncos1812
  • ivanhungryjak
  • broncsgoat
  • Aldo
  • Mr Fourex
  • broncos4life
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Justwin
  • Tim K
  • Galah
  • Nerd
  • Rambstien
  • Wolfie
  • Morkel
  • Brocko
  • Battler
... and 28 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.