Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Even though the results from the last few weeks were wins, it's evident we still have missing pieces.

Obvious ones are playing guys in their correct positions relying on being injury free and recruitment.

The other pieces include a different game plan. I said a few weeks back even though our forwards are hard to contain, teams like the storm will just gobble up those one out runs.
This happened tonight, partly from being energy zapped on defence but also we need to mix it up on attack with different moves.

Defence is the other piece, as others have pointed out, it was shot down that right hand side.

Hopefully the poor game plan, management etc can be sorted out.

Last edited:
Commentators saying they think Milf being at one is getting the best out of him but not the best out of the team. Interesting

Correct me if I'm wrong but it sounds like there was a period of about 20 minutes where it was an arm wrestle?

This is one of the problems. We play the way Storm want us to play. We play right into their hands and they break us down. They do it to every side that do that.

Dearden should waltz right back into the team next week surely. The whole team was shit. They got Lodge to bite early and it was all downhill from there
The thing is lodge didn't bite... He got penalised for getting punched

We are a long way off challenging sides like the Storm/Roosters ...
We beat the Roosters and beat them well. It wasn't some lucky win, we just straight up outplayed them.

Not to say we're even close to them as a quality team but it does say we have the playing squad that CAN compete with top teams with the right attitude and strategy.

I never thought we'd get anything but trampled this week, it was purely a joking post half hoping a miracle comes true, I would bet most saying we would beat Melbourne were not actually serious.

I know it gets said after every game with these pricks but it's pretty hard to get close to the Storm when they get away with fucking murder out there. Some of those forward passes that eventually led to tries were fucking laughable. Melbourne seemed to get on top when the refs put the whistle away. Up until then, I thought we were hanging in pretty well despite constancy shooting ourselves in the foot. Anyway, Melbourne can suck on my left nut the fucking cheats.

We're never going to go far until we fix our defence, which seems to have regressed every year since 2015. The worst part is the line speed, the boys run up a couple of metres and then wait. Hard to win the tackle when you're giving the runner all the momentum.

Also, we would've lost either way with that effort, but good God these referees are hot garbage. It's actually amazing how they've been turning a blind eye to the Storm's tactics the past 10+ years

Need to find a 6 and put Dearden into 7. We got beaten before the game started. Mentally not strong enough

Milford was outstanding too, you can't sell him short.

I wouldn't call him outstanding because he wasn't allowed to be outstanding, but he did what he needed to do pretty well.

We're never going to go far until we fix our defence, which seems to have regressed every year since 2015. The worst part is the line speed, the boys run up a couple of metres and then wait. Hard to win the tackle when you're giving the runner all the momentum.

To be fair we did the exact same thing in 2015.

Line speed is overrated. Defence is all about attitude and the will to put in the effort. If you have that, it doesn't matter if you just sit there and wait for the opposition, you will build a pretty solid defence.

He did bite
He was off his game all night from the kick off
They were in his face all night and he couldn’t control himself
That's not biting... Biting would be lashing out at a player after they said something

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • lynx000
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Xzei
  • Broncosarethebest
  • marw
  • RolledOates
  • Browny
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.