Round 20 - Cowboys vs. Broncos - Pre Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are more than just numbers, we clearly haven't been winning because Thaiday hasn't been wearing the 12 jersey.

Does anyone know how to access Griffin grilling tonite?

Why is thaiday at 11? Why not 12? Has he ever played 11. I think we should go all in on one side and hope we score enough points on that side because we won't score points if spreading out our backs. I like the look of 12.

I agree, this is what's going to cause our downfall.

It's a huge issue .......and IMO should be discussed at length.

I'm going to start a thread about it.

:tongue_smilie:

What about giving McGuire the 8 jersey... no sorry that's crazy I'm being stupid now... sorry guys the euphoria of Norman FOADing made me get carried away

I'm looking forward to seeing if Hoffmans form and confidence on the wing can translate to him playing in the fullback position.

I do recall him being a very good fullback before Wade Graham beat him up one night.

It was Inglis that did the main damage IMO

Peter Gubb is too good to put on the wing. Should be halfback tbh.

As long as he's in the team.

Under the circumstances I'm happy enough with the team, even that backline. Oates on the wing is a little bit of a head-scratcher, but looks more the part than Greg Eastwood did...

I hope that Wallace plays a good game at replacement hooker, and gets a look in for the run-on team going forward. At this stage I think he may be a better option than Macca. Ideally I'd love for Granville to get an extended run off the bench, but I can't see that happening this year, but maybe next year.

Same but if that happens I can see us losing Granville and Baptiste. Will post thoughts on the team when I'm not secretly posting from work...

In the instance of halves at some clubs the number on the back is just a number. But at the broncos for the last few years 12 has been on the right hand side inside the six and Hodges (thaiday has an awesome combination with Hodges) 11. Plays on the left with the half back and reed normally. Some players are much better and both passing and fending left to right or visa versa. Generally when Hodges and thaiday combine inside the 20 they do good things I wouldn't consider Gillette combo as strong (he does run good lines off prince I guess)

It was Inglis that did the main damage IMO

As long as he's in the team.

Same but if that happens I can see us losing Granville and Baptiste. Will post thoughts on the team when I'm not secretly posting from work...
You might get the Harry Sack

At last Hook can wake to his senses and drop the useless underperforming Norman the only question is what took him so long?

At least Hook can finally wake to his senses and drop the useless underperforming Norman the only question is what took him so long.

Probably because for the majority of the season Norman has been playing very well.......and has only really dropped off in recent weeks?

I wouldn't say Its a horrible team. Dropping Norman was huge, giving B Hunt a run even bigger. IMO Wallace would be a great hooker. when our season is on the line i can appreciate why hook would choose an untested fullback.

Welcome aboard Cameron Smith
Glad to see you join BHQ:winky:

I think it's cute that some people think our season is on the line, when it actually ended a couple of weeks ago.

which people? think you'll find the vast majority here are pretty realistic about our chances. wont stop me supporting the team though, especially now that we have some changes that we've been hoping for.

cowboys have dropped robert lui and tariq sims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Aldo
  • Foordy
  • Allo
  • Dash
  • Fitzy
  • Culhwch
  • Strop
  • Fozz
  • Morkel
  • winslow_wong
  • theshed
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • broncos4life
  • Tim K
  • Lurker
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.