LIVE Round 20 Discussion

Alec

International Rep
Meh, I'm not worried about inconsistent "making up the numbers" teams like the Warriors. If we play well, we'll finish above them regardless of what happens. The only teams I care about losing are the Rorters, Souffs and Dragons. Storm too, but it feels like even if they do lose, it's all as planned for them.

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Warriors are average without Luke and with Harris out as well, it was going to be disaster for them.

Huge

State of Origin Rep
Ipswich
Warriors are average without Luke and with Harris out as well, it was going to be disaster for them.
No excuses for the Warriors. Had me totally convinced earlier on in the season but boy, was I ever wrong about them. I'm not sure I'll again believe in them even if the go undefeated for a nrl season !

Wolfie

State of Origin Rep
Geez they go on about Mitchell on 9. They keep going on about nobody else would score that. Inglis has been doing it for years and i think they forget about some of Corey Oates tries.

Alec

International Rep
Geez they go on about Mitchell on 9. They keep going on about nobody else would score that. Inglis has been doing it for years and i think they forget about some of Corey Oates tries.
Yeah, Gould says shit like that a lot about multiple players. I've probably heard him mention that no one else can do that about 20+ players lol.

Battler

NRL Captain
North Brisbane
Hunt has a shocking game in Origin, his game finally gets examined and attacked by the media and fans, and now he's regressed back to his former shit house self that we put up with post '15. Hope the Dragons enjoy this from their 1.2 million dollar signing, we dodged a bullet not signing him for 750k.

Alec

International Rep
It would be just like Hunt to serve up shit on a plate for 50 minutes, then produce a match winning play or two afterwards.

Alec

International Rep
Roosters have definitely come a long way since early season, their attack is clicking a lot more and their defence has gone up a level too. I think it's pretty likely we'll be seeing them and the Storm in the Grand Final.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter