LIVE Round 20 Discussion

winslow_wong

State of Origin Captain
bris
The real contenders are storm (vomit), raiders and manly imo. Followed by the maybes roosters and bunnies. The rest are just making up the numbers

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
The real contenders are storm (vomit), raiders and manly imo. Followed by the maybes roosters and bunnies. The rest are just making up the numbers
I think the only contender is Melbourne.

I didn't think they could find another level after 2018 but they have. I can't see anyone beating them.

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Brisvegas
I think the only contender is Melbourne.

I didn't think they could find another level after 2018 but they have. I can't see anyone beating them.
As good as Melbourne are, i can still see The Roosters and possibly even Manly beating them.

The gameplan those sides have could really upset Camerons crew.

soup

State of Origin Rep
As good as Melbourne are, i can still see The Roosters and possibly even Manly beating them.

The gameplan those sides have could really upset Camerons crew.
Completely agree. Storm play constantly great footy, but struggle to engage that extra gear when it comes to the grand final.

Manly, Roosters and Raiders all have that ability to really turn it on. I don’t think Storm will win it this year.

I bleed Maroon

State of Origin Rep
We're a few years away yet from the fluency and teamwork the Roosters are putting on right now. It's a training gallop out there

Alec

International Rep
The main missing thing for the Broncos that's needed to consistently challenge the good sides is a good spine. We've been so far behind in this area since Lockyer retired though. Hopefully we don't have to wait too long and it'll start to get fixed once Boyd and Macca are no longer here.

winslow_wong

State of Origin Captain
bris
The main missing thing for the Broncos that's needed to consistently challenge the good sides is a good spine. We've been so far behind in this area since Lockyer retired though. Hopefully we don't have to wait too long and it'll start to get fixed once Boyd and Macca are no longer here.
Your proposal is at least 3 years away. Sigh.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter