LIVE Round 20 Discussion

Maddy1to9

QCup Player
IF the top 4(as they stand now) end up playing preliminary finals and then Finals, I would like to see Raiders win the comp. They're proving to be real deal and are playing at another level.

Tom

State of Origin Rep
IF the top 4(as they stand now) end up playing preliminary finals and then Finals, I would like to see Raiders win the comp. They're proving to be real deal and are playing at another level.
Well it's way more palatable than the other 3. I don't actually mind Canberra as much as a few others on here. Apart from Ricky, they're not exactly an unlikeable mob

Maddy1to9

QCup Player
Well it's way more palatable than the other 3. I don't actually mind Canberra as much as a few others on here. Apart from Ricky, they're not exactly an unlikeable mob
Yup, totally agree there mate. I just hate the other 3 clubs and just for that fact, I DO NOT want them to win another Premiership for the foreseeable future. Let them begin to rot.

Jedhead

NRL Player
Wondering if the MRC has charged Finnucane for throwing a punch and Vinivalu for a deliberate elbow to Boyd's mouth?

Not holding my breath like.

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Why on earth did Naden try to pick up the ball?

Reminds me of Dave Taylor in Game 2, 2012. Just fucking plant it down.

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Stupid pass from Lachlan Lewis. That wasn't on.

The Bulldogs need to play smarter. They are doing a good job defensively and frustrating the Panthers, but they need to be smarter in attack.

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Why are the Panthers letting Maloney walk? They still rely on him big time in attack, they're going to be bottom 4 without him.
Sounds like they might be having cap issues.

They are also getting rid of RCG who is only 1 year into a 5 year deal.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter