Round 20 Discussion

lol@the warriors fan that caught the ball and threw it back at him.

Last edited:
IF the top 4(as they stand now) end up playing preliminary finals and then Finals, I would like to see Raiders win the comp. They're proving to be real deal and are playing at another level.

IF the top 4(as they stand now) end up playing preliminary finals and then Finals, I would like to see Raiders win the comp. They're proving to be real deal and are playing at another level.
Well it's way more palatable than the other 3. I don't actually mind Canberra as much as a few others on here. Apart from Ricky, they're not exactly an unlikeable mob

Well it's way more palatable than the other 3. I don't actually mind Canberra as much as a few others on here. Apart from Ricky, they're not exactly an unlikeable mob

Yup, totally agree there mate. I just hate the other 3 clubs and just for that fact, I DO NOT want them to win another Premiership for the foreseeable future. Let them begin to rot.

Wondering if the MRC has charged Finnucane for throwing a punch and Vinivalu for a deliberate elbow to Boyd's mouth?

Not holding my breath like.

I thought throwing a punch was an instant sin bin...

Manly are good.
Des is a winner.

this w-end sux

Rubbish penalty.

DWZ ran into Tamou.

Why on earth did Naden try to pick up the ball?

Reminds me of Dave Taylor in Game 2, 2012. Just fucking plant it down.

Why on earth did Naden try to pick up the ball?

Reminds me of Dave Taylor in Game 2, 2012. Just fucking plant it down.

That's inexcusable, he made the same mistake against the Raiders last week.

Bulldogs are frustrating Penrith.

I think Penrith will eventually run away with it, though.

Lachlan Lewis with the try saver.

Not sure why it took Naden so long to pass.

Stupid pass from Lachlan Lewis. That wasn't on.

The Bulldogs need to play smarter. They are doing a good job defensively and frustrating the Panthers, but they need to be smarter in attack.

What a shame.

That would have been a great try.

Hang on, fucking what?!

There is CLEAR separation.

Fucking crystal clear separation. Panthers were dudded.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • kiwibronco
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • teampjta
  • Browny
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.