Round 20 Discussion

Watching Manly v Warriors and even both these teams highlight how far off the pace we are with our game speed and physicality in attack

Last edited:
Would love to see Dragons put a score on the storm here. Regardless of how many players they rested would still love it. If the storm do manage to put on a good showing it really shows how piss weak we are given we can't even pull out a win with a handfull of origin players out during origin time. Here's Melbourne resting anyone who's even half decent and they're still tipped to win.

Probably been told that he isn't playing next week no matter what, go do some damage. That's the Melbourne way, they are going to break players all game long.

Farken Storm grubs, they also seem to like having shots at a man tackled and on the ground, if they only have one in the tackle a 2nd man will come and drive in at him with his shoulder.

The thing I hate about watching a Storm game is once the man is on the ground how fast the arm ends up around the neck of the attacker. They are all guilty of it especially king Grub.

My God the Storm grubbery is a blight on this competition.

Refs just keep falling for it week in, week out.

Last edited:
Safe to say thecStorm have every cheat move in the book down pat

Last edited:
Aside from the grubbery though...how good is B.Smith
How the hell does Melb have C.Smith, B.Smith and Harry fucking Grant?

If either B Smith or Grant hit the market, we have to snap them up.

How the hell does Melb have C.Smith, B.Smith and Harry fucking Grant?

If either B Smith or Grant hit the market, we have to snap them up.
for sure👍 id prefer B.Smith. but if reports are true what dopey lockyer said about having no money we are well and truly fucked and also the thing is would these guys want to come into this shit show

for sure👍 id prefer B.Smith. but if reports are true what dopey lockyer said about having no money we are well and truly fucked and also the thing is would these guys want to come into this shit show

We have no money for a certain player. Our way of saying we're not interested in that player for their asking price, while also putting a damper on player managers using us as a way to bump up their players asking price.

Considering we'll have the money set aside for Fifita, plus a lot of shitty contracts finally off our books, we should have enough money to snap up any elite player that fits our requirements. If none end up available, we'll pull a Roosters, front-and a bunch of existing contracts so we have a war chest for 2022.

I just saw the tackle everyone was talking about, are. They. Fucken. Serious? If that was a bronco it would be half the season minimum and it fucking should be. That was a joke, How he didn’t do his acl is beyond me.

I can’t believe he stayed on the field, well I mean I can because “storm”.

What a joke.

The guys may as well play 5m.

Last edited:

What a joke.

The guys may as well play 5m.

That's pathetic.

I saw a game on the weekend where the ref shouted at the defense to come back three times and they didn't. They were at least 2m in front of him, the whole team, and no penalty was blown.

Everything has suffered under 6 again, no more playing the ball with the foot, half the time the guy playing the ball is facing sideways or puts the ball on the ground before even getting to his feet.

Its all just been 'forgotten' so that the game is 'fast'.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Fitzy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.