Round 20 Discussion

I'm excited to see how Allan performs in the finals series. He was a little slow to progress in first grade, largely due to lack of opportunities to play fullback, but he is now showing signs of why he was rated so highly as a youngster.

Allan was a little bit Tedesco like yesterday. He was doing things in attack that Tedesco often gets praised for. It will be interesting to see what happens with Allan once Latrell returns.

Surely we have a crack at getting him back. We are pretty much the only team looking for a fullback and he would immediately fill Boyd's fullback position.

He seems to have had a complete turn around from the first few games he played on the wing. He appeared to be the slowest winger ever. Perhaps he was carrying an injury in those earlier games. Might have to fire up the game and watch it in full.

I had $25 on the Rabbits@51 for the gf. Now 19s. Also $15 @26. Will make betting on their opponents a guaranteed win either way🙂 Might get this years punting cash back yet! Probably done about 3k but I never look back once it's gone!
Well if you've had a bet on them they're cooked.

Bennett is 6&1 against the roosters during their back to back run and three peat attempt. unfortunately for him the one he lost was a final 🤦🏼‍♂️Z

Still can’t figure out how to beat Bellamy though.

Seeing us get the spoon 2 years after his departure has clearly given Bennett a second wind. Can this year please hurry the **** up and end?

Seeing us get the spoon 2 years after his departure has clearly given Bennett a second wind. Can this year please hurry the **** up and end?

He’d be conflicted. He obviously loves the Broncos as a club, but hates the front office. He’s also still a big reason why our roster is in the absolute state it is atm, we shouldn’t forget that. Souths were smart to not let him have much control over recruitment.

He’d be conflicted. He obviously loves the Broncos as a club, but hates the front office. He’s also still a big reason why our roster is in the absolute state it is atm, we shouldn’t forget that. Souths were smart to not let him have much control over recruitment.

He doesn’t love the club, he loves himself and making himself look good. He ‘loves’ the club when he is at it but that’s the extent.

Did you see Souths v Dogs last week? The only thing Bennett feels towards us is joy that we got the spoon.

Is Luai a top 3 Five-Eighth in the NRL?

It would have been absurd to ask that question 6 months ago. I've been so impressed with him this season, his short kicking game is almost as good as Cleary's, and he's extremely dangerous when he runs it.

Keary is the only player I'd say is better than him. I think there's a reasonable argument he's now a better all-around player than guys like Munster, Walker & Wighton.

It would have been absurd to ask that question 6 months ago. I've been so impressed with him this season, his short kicking game is almost as good as Cleary's, and he's extremely dangerous when he runs it.

Keary is the only player I'd say is better than him. I think there's a reasonable argument he's now a better all-around player than guys like Munster, Walker & Wighton.

He's a deadset flog but he is an absolute gun of a player. He actually reminds me of Thurston.

You could certainly make the argument that he's been the best five eighth all year. Right now with runs on the board I'd still have Keary, Walker and Munster ahead of him but the gap is definitely narrowing.

I'm not overly shocked either. It was clear that guys like Dylan Brown and Jarome Luai were going to come on and leapfrog a few of the other halves in the competition.

We need the Panthers strength and conditioning staff, their players are fit across all facets.

He has had a better year than Munster, no doubt.

People underestimate how much Wighton's kicking game has improved. I think both he and Walker are still ahead of Luai.

Dylan Brown is another who's in the conversation for sure. Look how poor Parra have been since he got injured and how he controlled games when Moses was out. Oh and don't forget SJ who is still top of the try assist board and was excellent this season.

In order I would have it: Keary, Munster, SJ, Walker, Wighton, Brown, Luai.

Bennett is 6&1 against the roosters during their back to back run and three peat attempt. unfortunately for him the one he lost was a final 🤦🏼‍♂️Z

Still can’t figure out how to beat Bellamy though.

5 and 2.

Still good, but it's one thing to win a game in Round 1 or the final round of the competition where everyone is just waiting for the finals, it's another to win when it matters.

Shoutout to Dunamis Lui, he's really progressed as a player over the last few years, super reliable.

One of the nicest blokes you'll ever meet as well, of all the footy players I knew at Wavell I'm not surprised at all that he's the one spending the most time in first grade.

Shoutout to Dunamis Lui, he's really progressed as a player over the last few years, super reliable.

One of the nicest blokes you'll ever meet as well, of all the footy players I knew at Wavell I'm not surprised at all that he's the one spending the most time in first grade.

I only remember him as a fresh grade 8 student when he was so small. Amazing how much he’s grown and quick the years go by [emoji24]

I would take him back in a heartbeat. That said, I would take most of the guys we've let go back in a heartbeat.

Active Now

• Kev_Guz
  • Mr Fourex
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Manifesto
  • Brocko
  • Howzat
  • Old Mate
  • RolledOates
  • johnyE
  • Broncosgirl
  • Lurker
  • Morkel
  • Bish
  • Morepudding
  • Fozz
  • john1420
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.