Round 20 Discussion

Api messed up in this situation, but I'm always worried about his wellbeing.

I'm not sure how well known it is but back in 2014 around the time he won a premiership he lost his partner to suicide. There was all these reports of erratic behaviour from Api and the story only came out years later. It sort of explained why the clubs and the media were taking a soft approach.

Sad, but it doesn't excuse him cheating on this wife several times.

No one gave a shit about Jai Arrow's mental health, some of the media were hyenas.

thank god that obstruction call didnt get called a no try, Kikau always dives and gets away with it

The record books are going to remember this year’s Melbourne side as the most dominant in NRL history but imo they’re not even the best Storm side in history. Not even in the top 3 imo.

To me, they’ve managed to keep chugging along, maintaining their high standards while a good portion of the rest of the competition has deteriorated in a massive way.

imo the dominance we’re seeing from this current Storm side is a manifestation of the systems and processes that the Storm have ingrained over the past 15+ years. It’s almost like a golfer who has put in so much quality practise over such a long time that their swing is able to hold up during a hurricane.

The fact that pretty much no other team in the NRL has what the Storm has in this respect, has only served to widen the gap in performance week to week during a time when there are a lot of distractions and a lot of reasons for teams and players to perform sub-optimally.

The record books are going to remember this year’s Melbourne side as the most dominant in NRL history but imo they’re not even the best Storm side in history. Not even in the top 3 imo.

To me, they’ve managed to keep chugging along, maintaining their high standards while a good portion of the rest of the competition has deteriorated in a massive way.

imo the dominance we’re seeing from this current Storm side is a manifestation of the systems and processes that the Storm have ingrained over the past 15+ years. It’s almost like a golfer who has put in so much quality practise over such a long time that their swing is able to hold up during a hurricane.

The fact that pretty much no other team in the NRL has what the Storm has in this respect, has only served to widen the gap in performance week to week during a time when there are a lot of distractions and a lot of reasons for teams and players to perform sub-optimally.
Great post mate, only had to read the first paragraph to give this a "like."

I had recently been thinking about this myself.

anyone notice that Anthony Griffin was the only coach not wearing a mask during yesterdays post match press conferences

So torn......................Cheering on the Titans is just wrong but I don't want the dogs to get any further off the bottom of the table.

So torn......................Cheering on the Titans is just wrong but I don't want the dogs to get any further off the bottom of the table.
Go the doggies.

If the only thing saving us from the spoon is another team being worse we deserve it.

Meanwhile always happy for 1.25m fafita to lose.

No we want the doggies to win! All part of our top 8 calcs!

Toby Sexton has hit the ground running, such a sweet striker of the place kick.
Titans blooded him along side A.Tay and they gunning for finals despite a bumpy start.

Timmy Dordin is not even fit for ISC, imagine if we signed him to a multi million dollar contract off of potential and the word of JT. Thank you Cows 😅

Whichever teams make the finals in 7-8th will be praying they get the Roosters and not Manly I'd imagine. Turbo just takes them up a tier. Look forward to them vs Melbourne next week.

Whichever teams make the finals in 7-8th will be praying they get the Roosters and not Manly I'd imagine. Turbo just takes them up a tier. Look forward to them vs Melbourne next week.
The comp is broken ... there's only 6 teams with a positive differential and zero contest in 90% of the matches.

Whoever finishes 7 & 8 is just making up the numbers and hoping to not get a record score put on them.

Even in SC there are a million injured or suspended players so zero interest from that perspective.

Can see it being the lowest rating finals series in history

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Broncorob
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.