vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paix is our best Hooker, just watch the games when we where on that winning run, as soon as he comes on we start blowing teams off the park and alot of that is due to the speed to get a few steps off the PTB then get out a fast pass to increase our tempo and other teams can't handle it.

Since he has came back from the knee injury he doesn't look like he has fully recovered and lost a bit of that early step off the line but even still he is our best option for bench Hooker, I think sooner or later he will be back to where he was with more time to get the knee right.

Let's face it. Neither of Turps, Billy or Paix are first grade standard or anywhere near it. Imagine this side with someone of the calibre of Grant, Korisau or even Marshall-King. Arguing the merits of three spuds is pointless.

The spine is almost sorted out compared to the rabble of a year ago. ARey has arrived and has shown his worth even at 70% fit (at best). Mam has been a revelation and is heading to stardom. Niu is progressing nicely and TMM is a capable backup and Walsh is looming. The #9 continues to be a glaring weakness but maybe that will be addressed in the off-season.
Marshall- King?

Paix is our best Hooker, just watch the games when we where on that winning run, as soon as he comes on we start blowing teams off the park and alot of that is due to the speed to get a few steps off the PTB then get out a fast pass to increase our tempo and other teams can't handle it.

Since he has came back from the knee injury he doesn't look like he has fully recovered and lost a bit of that early step off the line but even still he is our best option for bench Hooker, I think sooner or later he will be back to where he was with more time to get the knee right.
sad marge simpson GIF

Yeah.....bit of a stretch to mention MK in the same breath as Korisau or Harry Grant.

He did play well last week but those games have been few and far between.
I did say "or even" so it wasn't really in the same breath. He would walk into a starting role at the Broncos. He has been consistently good in a really bad Doggie side.

Yeah.....bit of a stretch to mention MK in the same breath as Korisau or Harry Grant.

He did play well last week but those games have been few and far between.
yeah definitely not worth a mention with those 2 , solid at best imo.

I think if Walsh moves to 6, its not going to be until he is his mid 20's. Be interesting to see how Mam develops because i'm not seeing a 7 in him at all right now. Might change as he matures.

I just dont see us trying to shoehorn all those young guys into the team. We have been down that road, it never ends well.
you would have a better idea about who we have coming through but if brooks is at the tigers next year i wouldnt be opposed to having a chat with jock madden surely picking the brain of arey would be a huge temptation for him to move to brisbane

Relax peeps, we got this!

our forwards will lay a good platform

the ARey and Cobbo show reunites finally

Cobbo's return will help Staggs return to form, as the defence won't be able to solely focus on him, there'll be another dangerman right beside him.

this is the game we announce our premiership credentials

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• BroncoFan94
  • Foordy
  • broncsgoat
  • Redux
  • Organix
  • Mustafur
  • Dash
  • Browny
  • Morkel
  • westy316
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Jazza
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Harry Sack
  • Financeguy
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • BruiserMk1
  • Brocko
  • Fozz
  • Galah
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.