Sunshine Coast Stadium

Friday
Night
20:00

Broncos

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
have we had a 6pm firday game this year?

i know that lol was curious if we had had one

We've never had one at Suncorp because the council and state government won't allow it due to the traffic and public transport. I don't remember any away games in the early slot this year at least.

Good thing it’s not Billy or you would be fucked.
Why? There's no crime in saying you don't think a player is good enough, or even that he wouldn't be in the team if not for his father. It's just an opinion, a speculation, an inference, not a misrepresentation. Besides-which, at the beginning of the season everyone was saying that. Many of whom have changed their mind, or backed off. He played pretty good last week, I thought. Too many minutes, though.

Paix is alleging it's a lie, not a sledge. Legally, I doubt he has a case but he's done his best to spin the record the way he wants it played. Good for him.

Why? There's no crime in saying you don't think a player is good enough, or even that he wouldn't be in the team if not for his father. It's just an opinion, a speculation, an inference, not a misrepresentation. Besides-which, at the beginning of the season everyone was saying that. Many of whom have changed their mind, or backed off. He played pretty good last week, I thought. Too many minutes, though.

Paix is alleging it's a lie, not a sledge. Legally, I doubt he has a case but he's done his best to spin the record the way he wants it played. Good for him.

This is a lie, and you'll be hearing from my lawyers.

Souths have been the best team to beat us this year, in my book. I feel like we could have won all of the other games we lost, but Souths convincingly defeated us. Their performance was very impressive.

It's a different ball game at this stage of the season. Please destroy them.

I'll be watching the replay after I finish work, so no doubt we'll get flogged.

Do you have a notification set for "Billy"?

What does the dictionary say is the meaning for the word Everyone?

Seems it has changed recently without my knowledge....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • Santa
  • bert_lifts
  • Xzei
  • Skathen
  • Kev_Guz
  • ezpz
  • winslow_wong
  • Sproj
  • Astro
  • Battler
  • Foordy
  • Tmac
  • Brocko
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.