Sunshine Coast Stadium

Friday
Night
20:00

Broncos

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reynolds out with wrist injury? I hope it's a bullshit story. Read it on FB so good chance it's rubbish but still...
It's true, but Kevvie said he'd be good to go by the weekend.

Walsh should be raring to go with the big break, I expect he will have a blinder.
Definitely. I can also see him being far too eager and overplaying his hand a bit.

Hopefully Kev and Reyno are in his ear telling him he doesn't need to set up a try/score every time he touches the ball.

The bunnies started playing like shit as soon as they lost Latrell. Every time he comes back that team goes mental and I'm pretty much expecting the same thing Friday night.

He'll probably do his hammy again.

Latrell takes a few games to fire. He will be shit on friday
Yea they have a few players coming off a break. Assume they'll initially be rusty. Need to score lots of points early.

Big test for Piakura if he plays right side .
Captn Coach Reynolds had better be on his bike too . Nicho and Kaylin both found ways around him . Cody Walker and his left side gangsters will be coming . As ever .

You’re kidding right, he’s been our worst player every game he has played.

What is he the worst at ?
Throws a nice pass . Makes his tackles . Gets the ball where its sposed to go ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• BroncsNBundy
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Jedhead
  • Harry Sack
  • BroncosAlways
  • LittleDavey
  • Battler
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Broncorob
  • Lurker
  • ChewThePhatt
  • RolledOates
  • The Don
  • NSW stables
  • Wolfie
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Allo
  • GCBRONCO
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.