Sunshine Coast Stadium

Friday
Night
20:00

Broncos

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully the boys will be hungry. heaps of boys are back and the ones that still aren’t have blokes performing well in their positions in Piakura, Arthur’s and Palasia. Reyno and Walshy are the key. Reyno needs to control the game and Walshy needs to take it away from them. Combine that with discipline and defence and we should win this game regardless of the few players still out

Anyone who has access to CM able to let us know who the 'fiery fued' within the Broncos that Badel has tweeted about is? Guessing it's Paix/Kev related as Paix is in the pic but you never know.

Anyone who has access to CM able to let us know who the 'fiery fued' within the Broncos that Badel has tweeted about is? Guessing it's Paix/Kev related as Paix is in the pic but you never know.

Trell back? Home game.. bunnies need the win more, they will be favourites.

Paix loves the club, his teammates and Kevvie.

His manager threatens legal action if social media posts stating otherwise continue.

I'll admit that article made me chuckle...

In an article where Paix's manager threatens legal action against people implying Paix is in a feud with anyone at the Broncos ... Newscorp sensationalise it to ensure click bait, making it seem like a Paix feud will tear the Broncos apart

Screenshot 2023 07 20 132933

Paix’s agent Paul Hogan:

“The comments about Cory are another example of social-media gone wild. Any suggestion Cory is fighting with Broncos players couldn’t be further from the truth. It’s nothing but false and malicious allegations. If the posts continue we will explore legal options because it’s basically defamatory what Cory is being subjected to. Naturally he would love to be playing NRL, but he has no issue with ‘Kevvie’ (Walters) or anyone at the Broncos. Cory is determined to fight his way back and play NRL again.”​

Paix (possibly in Feb):

“It’s great to have my future sorted – there’s no other place I would rather be. I certainly love the Broncos, I started here in the juniors, so I had no intentions of leaving and there’s a lot I want to achieve here. I now feel I belong in the NRL at hooker. I have been here through the tough times and now we are in a position where we can do something as a club and I want to be a key part of that."​
“For the last few years, I have been coming off the bench and now as I’m getting a bit older, I’d like to move into that starting role at hooker to complement ‘Reyno,’ Ezra and Reece. I feel like I can do that and really take the team with me.”​

Thread is unlocked. No discussion of the Corey Paix incident please. We're not interested in attracting lawyers.

I don't get the betting market, Souths are favourite for this game yet we have lower odds for the premiership.

The game is even played in SEQ.

One of the greatest shows of all time.

I feel like if we beat Souths tomorrow night, we will go on to win the premiership.

If we lose, it could be another huge collapse that i will gladly blame on Haas and his announcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Skathen
  • Foordy
  • Battler
  • Bucking Beads
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • RolledOates
  • Ondi
  • Midean
  • broncsgoat
  • Fatboy
  • Big Del
  • Allo
  • BruiserMk1
  • mitch222
  • Brotherdu
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.