PRE-GAME [Round 21, 2024] Broncos vs Bulldogs

No Chricton is probably a 14 point differential , between tries saved/scored.

If we don't win this, then we may be in an emperors new clothes situation.

If I'm Kev then I'm simply reminding the team of the titans game... they came in with far worse injury issues than the dogs are coming into and the team turned up thinking it was an automatic win and on to the bye round / origin.

If they turn up with the same attitude now that Crichton is out it will end up being the same result.

As has been mentioned the dogs are a resilient outfit... if they hold us out and Reece gets impatient we bring them into the game through erratic passes and errors.

This is one where I'm wanting Reynolds to take control and focus on just wearing them down.... I basically don't want Reece passing the ball for the first 20mins... if he's touching it early I want him running.

Remember the Titans game when they were missing big key players?

Bulldogs can still ambush us even without Critta. If they try to beat us in a shootout, they will lose. They won’t try to finesse their way to a win. Instead they will push boundaries and try to get under our skin to throw us off our game. If we lose our heads it’s going to be a rough night for the fans.

Happy to see Mozer get a run. He's probably our best hooker and the easing into first grade has begun. Don't want any pressure on him yet so lets hope he takes this opportunity with no expectation. I reckon he will rise to the occasion yet again and prove to us all that he is the first choice starting nine for next season.

Is this game a sell out? Or Ticketek doing Ticketek things:

Refs seem to be not calling held straight away in the games tonight - allowing the defence a chance to take the ball carrier over the sidelines.

Cobbo will need to be careful lol.

Refs seem to be not calling held straight away in the games tonight - allowing the defence a chance to take the ball carrier over the sidelines.

Cobbo will need to be careful lol.
Cobbo doesn't wait for the defence to take him out... he just does it himself

Well Grant Atkins is the ref for this match. I want to sleep but my mind is too excited

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Ondi
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • theshed
  • barker
  • Sproj
  • Culhwch
  • mitch222
  • Mustafur
  • ChewThePhatt
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Gaz
  • RolledOates
  • Wolfie
  • Financeguy
  • Jazza
  • broncsgoat
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.