PRE-GAME [Round 21, 2024] Broncos vs Bulldogs

It's either Mozer or Smoothy I reckon. Oates will come off the bench to the edge, with Hetherington moving to 13 to give Carrigan a 10min break. You do that, you don't need Smoothy covering 13, and you don't need 2 hookers on the bench.

It's Mozer or Smoothy- bad thing is Cup this week is the Country Round so whichever one is not playing won't get a run. If it's Mozer that's three weeks without a game by next week.

Don’t fathom if it’s Mozer who might miss. He has to be in the 17 for the remainder of the season.

I'd love for Mozer to retain his place for a purely play time reason. 3 weeks with no game for him isn't good at all.

It's Mozer or Smoothy- bad thing is Cup this week is the Country Round so whichever one is not playing won't get a run. If it's Mozer that's three weeks without a game by next week.
Mozer shouldn’t have any drama getting to Tamborine unless he’s kept as 18th man.

- Playing at home is beautiful
- Important we put in a good performance
- Reece should be right for tomorrow
- No concern he hasn't trained
- Burton's kick pressure is a concern but need to handle this well as a team
- Want to improve on our second half - last week wasn't good enough
- Adam brings confidence to the team but the team helps Adam by doing their jobs properly
- I'm not good at Maths, Dobbo
- We are one week at a time
- Patty brings a lot to our team and great to have him fully focused on us now
- He is getting better and better, his career really took off after winning the Wally Lewis medal
- He does a lot of work with charities, very popular with everyone
- Even with Reyno back, Patty is a strong voice in the team
- Walshy will be fine, this question was asked twice
- Again not very good at maths
- Oates will come in on the bench, he didn't want to say for who
- Was asked specifically if it was Mozer, he avoided the question

IMG 1814

He’s what 3 games into his career. We don’t really know what we’ve got with him right now. I want him in the team as much and anyone but I’m not prepared to get upset if he’s not picked
I have watched him a lot coming through and he is able to bring our forwards onto the ball better than any other hooker at the club and has the best long pass from dummy half.

I would say I'd be upset if doesn't get picked, but I can't say I wouldn't be disappointed. He did enough in his last game to get a few consecutive games in first grade with our best forward pack.

Unread

Active Now

• Horseheadsup
  • barker
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.