PRE-GAME [Round 21, 2024] Broncos vs Bulldogs

Burton doing all the kicking and sending them left... that will be Arthars wing rather than Oates at this stage, but I can see him wanting to test Reece as well.

If I'm Kevvie I'm not picking Mariner to return to the wing in this game, because he won't stand a chance against those kicks.

If Cobbo is fit I'd be tempted to play him left wing and Arthars right wing, with Mariner left centre... big concerns about Mariner playing right wing in this game if it happens.

Annoying thing is the dogs chase is always offside, because Burton stands deep to get his kicks off... ref called a penalty tonight, but anyone getting inside the 10m on a Burton kick is pretty much always offside
Was about to post the same concern.
If Cobbo returns Arthurs will go back to the left for Oates and Mariner over to the right.
Having Cobbo and Mariner defending together alongside Ezra and Piakura or a new backrower is also a worry.

Reckon a smoky for left back row could be cobbo.

If it were me, I would put Kobe in for Piakura. I think he can do the job there, and I think it disrupts the structure the least.

If it were me, I would put Kobe in for Piakura. I think he can do the job there, and I think it disrupts the structure the least.
It needs to be Kobe... we can't lose Patty from lock, whilst simultaneously losing Payne, because he's doing Patty's ballplaying role... and we can't lose Willison from the middle rotation.

Any news on Jaiyden Hunt being available? Understand he's had a hand injury but words been quiet.

Any news on Jaiyden Hunt being available? Understand he's had a hand injury but words been quiet.

There's been nothing about him whatsoever, even before he was injured, he just kind of disappeared.

Day game…🫣

Sun Hang Over GIF

Coupled with Burton bombing all game 😬

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • pagey
  • Lurker
  • Jason Simmons
  • Brocko
  • Wolfie
  • ParraMania
  • Painin the Haas
  • barker
  • Redfern_1980
  • FACTHUNT
  • Howie
  • Tim K
  • Scorchie
  • Galah
  • mrslong
  • Sproj
  • Harry Sack
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncorob
... and 28 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.