PRE-GAME [Round 21, 2024] Broncos vs Bulldogs

We'll have our work cut out for us against the dogs.
They have copied the Panthers defensive system and now have the second best D in the comp.
We are much better in the middle than them and more strike out wide.
It will come down to errors.

Lol and I thought BHQ was bad.

Could we leave the backline as is and put Cobbloaf on Piaks edge?

Its post-June 30, so I would assume the answer is no but who knows.
We would still be able to access train and trial players, but Kevvie seems reluctant to use them... not sure if they could handle 80mins of NRL straight off the bat either.

As long as it isnt Patty I don't really care at this point... it's been a problem position all year and they cant seem to fix it, but no need to completely **** up the middle rotation in the process.

If it were me, I would put Kobe in for Piakura. I think he can do the job there, and I think it disrupts the structure the least.

I think Kobe on an edge will lead to quick PTBs and a roll on for the the opposition .
He`s not a ball and all tackler generally . I can see him getting left on the ground at the PTB and then a 1 marker green light for the dummy half to run and be creative .
We`ll see what`s up tomorrow afternoon .

I agree with the sentiments of most but who else is there other than patty or a hybrid of kobe/willison/ Oates. Just our luck that the position we have the worst depth in is the one we suffer the most interruptions to this year.

Active Now

• leon.bott
  • Waynesaurus
  • phoenix
  • Robboi_321
  • KickHaas
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Manofoneway
  • Fitzy
  • mitch222
  • Fozz
  • broncos4life
  • TimWhatley
  • Pablo
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.