PRE-GAME [Round 21, 2024] Broncos vs Bulldogs

Hang on, an earlier post said he was out for 2 - 3 weeks ( Piakura that is )so what is the actual go..🤔

It doesn't say he's definitely cleared. It said the medical staff are confident it's only minor and he won't miss any game time but that's not guaranteed.

He could still be out for 2-3 weeks. Groin injuries can be tricky.

I got it from the Daily Telegraph

Some posters think I posted this here.

One wants a mods to look into it, as it's unacceptable. lol

I have asked a mod to investigate it. lol
Lol must have hit a nerve. They've even created a "positive only" thread for their game against us.

Edit: Just had a read - jeez they sounds worse then us 😆. That's Johnny guys sounds sane...

Lol must have hit a nerve. They've even created a "positive only" thread for their game against us.

They honestly believe the refs wants them to lose.

And when they lose it's the cheating corrupt refs fault, but it's all the wonderful players & coach when they win.

They honestly believe the refs wants them to lose.

And when they lose it's the cheating corrupt refs fault, but it's all the wonderful players & coach when they win.
That sounds familiar...

Kevvie will go for either Patty or Willison and hurt our go forward.
I think with Marty performing how he has we can afford to do this tbh.

We also kinda need to give him another year.

I think with Marty performing how he has we can afford to do this tbh.

We also kinda need to give him another year.
Marty has been really solid for us over the last month. He should definitely be looked at for next year at the price he would be asking.

Active Now

• pagey
  • Harry Sack
  • Aldo
  • Dexter
  • Fitzy
  • Big Del
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Bucking Beads
  • Ozired
  • Gaz
  • JayTeeM
  • HVbronco
  • Johnny92
  • NSW stables
  • sooticus
  • Xzei
  • thenry
  • Broncosgirl
  • Porthoz
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.