PRE-GAME [Round 21, 2024] Broncos vs Bulldogs

I think Mariner on the wing will need to happen eventually, he will get alot more space there and his real advantage is his stupidly fast speed and finishing ability, which he will have more opportunities to use with Walsh and Reyno back.

Sure he has errors in him around the kick return side of his game but the positives will outweigh the negatives I feel, he was scoring a quite a few tries earlier in the year that wouldn't be possible with anyone else in our team playing wing.

Some of those issues could be a developmental thing that should have been addressed years prior giving him more games at Wing, because as far as I remember he basically was exclusively playing Centre in Cup?

Nearly all if not all the mins he has played Wing have been in first grade.

Aquaman at centre makes sense, he is a bit of a mistake magnet on the wing AND we get Cobbo's metres from the wing. I am disappointed Oates loses his spot though and I doubt Kobe will even play second-row because he is so limited this year.

Even so, Mozer is back so that's cool.

Lol must have hit a nerve. They've even created a "positive only" thread for their game against us.

Edit: Just had a read - jeez they sounds worse then us 😆. That's Johnny guys sounds sane...

Johnnny has told me to f off.

Someone posted the odds & we are favourites.

He posted. Love being under dogs.

I replied with freak.
Kaz

I can see Patty spending some minutes on an edge with Smoothy on the bench.

It's really go time now for us. After a confidence inducing win against the Knights, there are really no excuses anymore at near full-strength.
I think the boys know it too and we will be switched on from the start... especially with a dissapointing run of results at home.
This is our cauldron. Step up and protect it! FFS.

As for the Bulldogs, they've had a very good season but this is a side with deficiencies and they aren't up to the level of the top tier teams. Ladder position aside, the odds tell you where these sides are at. Dogs in a tough travel spot, shorter turnaround and will come back to earth a little.

Bronx to steamroll. Fire Up!

Limit Burtons time to kick, especially now he doesn’t do his stupidly crazy bombs as much.

Don’t feed the troll that is Temu Ennis

They honestly believe the refs wants them to lose.

And when they lose it's the cheating corrupt refs fault, but it's all the wonderful players & coach when they win.
Obviously forgetting the game they won against NZ specifically due to the ref NOT penalising them

Kobe has been a liability at backrow when ever put there, hopefully that's just decoration.

A pretty good team assembled there. If Piakura plays I would just swap Hetherington out. Which side does Kikau play on? - have to watch out for him - same goes for Crichton.

Some milestone games for us too - hopefully we step up.
He'll be playing on Riki and Reynolds side

How the heck do you have twice the amount of posts over there than here? Do you do this on every team's boards?

I was posting more on there after my dad died.

I didn't want to post here, as it reminded me of my footy buddy.

I actually don't watch many games any more.

I stopped watching at the start of 2017 & my dad died on 1 June that year.

If you asked me to name the Broncos team, I would be flat out knowing about 8 players.

I was posting more on there after my dad died.

I didn't want to post here, as it reminded me of my footy buddy.

I actually don't watch many games any more.

I stopped watching at the start of 2017 & my dad died on 1 June that year.

If you asked me to name the Broncos team, I would be flat out knowing about 8 players.

Sorry I asked man, seriously. I didn't mean to cause you pain, just thought it was really something funny to see.

Unread

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.