POST GAME [Round 21, 2024] Broncos vs Bulldogs

Honestly if we wore the Tigers jersey today nobody would know the difference, we are playing at that level now.
Reaction farnsworth

They have dealt with it, all the coaching staff have packed up and left lol. Kev now on his own trying to figure out how the **** to coach.

And the club are looking to replace them with fucking Te'o and Barrett.....I mean there is only so much piss you can take.

If those two are Kev's choices, he really has to go.

Great coaching by Ciraldo today. I bet his plan with the early shifts was to turn Kikau and Preston under once we adjusted our defensive spacing. But it never even happened. I bet even he was shocked. He didn’t even have to adjust on the run. Literally just keep on doing the same!

Two weeks ago I said they remind me of the 94-96 Broncos, moved away from hard work and just dropped off 5% because we are talented, and talent will get us through always waiting for something- When Origin is over, when Reynolds gets back, Alf will get us through, but they don't get it done.

Today was the poster child for not working hard, that first 20, showed simply no commitment to go forward and attack from there. Best Broncos' pack all year and they didn't want to work. Just shift to an edge and hope someone scores.

Defence, left hand edge body language was poor from kick off. Bulldogs support play and connecting, how many passes found another bulldog and then saw someone stay alive again. Bulldogs were playing contract football Broncos were playing one out hope football.

And the club are looking to replace them with fucking Te'o and Barrett.....I mean there is only so much piss you can take.

If those two are Kev's choices, he really has to go.
Teo thought it was funny when Canberra put 50 on us
He will fit right in with our squad

They have dealt with it, all the coaching staff have packed up and left lol. Kev now on his own trying to figure out how the **** to coach.
Having the coaching staff leaving next year really says a lot about the state of this club. The fact Kevin is even of thinking of getting Barrett says all you need to know.

Dogs were just too good.

What kills us is our defence and Cartwright the defence coach should just be told to move over to the UK now and the players told to forget anything he has ever said to them. Our line is static, more often than not the attacker is left on his feet ensuring a quick play the ball, we don't hit with the shoulder allowing attackers to offload at will.

The first two tries were individual brilliance and the third was good line running by Tapau.

We are easily the worst team at short kick offs and drop outs. They cost us the GF and yet we are still doing them.

The season is over so now is the time to give all the top 30 players game time. Mozer needs to see at least 20-40 minutes every game.

Cobbo must be playing injured as he looked slow and not interested and Hetherington's spot next year must be looking shaky.

Also Andrew Voss is easily the worst commentator on Fox. Had his dick out whenever the Dogs scored but the 3 times we scored he left the after try talking to Parker and Roach. You know your a shit commentator when Blocker makes you look ordinary.

Phewwww here we go.

Ok…..I’ve tried to be as positive in defeat as possible. The opposition were just superior (panthers) we’ve come of the back of Origin, we’ve been unfortunate with injuries, the officials have screwed is….yeah, yeah yeah.

But when I watch 4 Broncos stand and watch a ball bounce, safely into the arms of an unchallenged opposition player that leads to a try, I say, NO!

Love you Kev. Really. But we now need someone that is not emotionally connected to the club and will ignore Mozer over his under achieving son.

I said to my mate after 10 mins, Cobbo’s heart isn’t in this game. I was calling for Oates to replace him from there on in.

NOW is the time for change.

Let the new bloke bring in his own coaching team, get to know what he has, rebuild and let’s go.

Today was embarrassing, well played the Dogs, thoroughly deserved.

Final word: Kev, do the honourable thing and walk away. Don’t let it get to the point where you’re hated, pride is such a sinful trait. Thank your efforts, but do the best thing for the club, GO.

Similar story to almost every game this season. Frantic attack, getting smashed in the key metrics and reliance on some magic pulled out of nowhere.

45% possession again today, which is one of the stats we are running dead last across the entire league in. We have had more ball than our opposition just 3 times this season. Stats have pointed to us being a bottom 4 side all season and now it's starting to catch up to us. At least completions and errors improved a bit today but even so the attack still looked lost. We scored one well worked try once the oppositon had put 40 on.

How do have a middle of Hass, Carrigan, Jensen and Willison and Reynolds' kicking game yet spend every game camped in your own half?

Thank god i had other things i needed to do today and missed the game. Not sure i have the will to watch a replay.
Walsall v Blues tonight. Pre season friendly, looking forward to that more tbh. Honestly. Beat Glasgow Rangers 2-1 the other night.

A solid improvement
And somehow we were worse
Maybe I was wrong, perhaps too few errors was the cause of all our problems
The Bulldogs were growing shapes at us from everywhere. We used to do that, but now it seems to be pass it to Walsh and see what hapens - which has become predictable and easy to defend.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • theshed
  • pagey
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Dash
  • Spooky1013
  • Gympie devil
  • Big Del
  • Redfern_1980
  • ChewThePhatt
  • bb_gun
  • FACTHUNT
  • Battler
  • Johnny92
  • Bucking Beads
  • Old Mate
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.