Round 21 - Broncos vs Eels - Post Match Discussion

can we please please stop putting forwards in the centres. when has it ever worked..

**** those heartless pricks. Heads need to roll after that. The forward pack was shit the whole team was shit. If that's what they want to give us they deserve all the abuse and criticism they get. Wallace is shit and Norman is shit. McGuire has been poor lately

****ing jesus christ...

How bored did the entire frigging team look? And can someone please tackle Reni Maitua next time?

Urghhh that was garbage. Our defence was worse than our attack and our attack ate balls.

**** those heartless pricks. Heads need to roll after that. The forward pack was shit the whole team was shit. If that's what they want to give us they deserve all the abuse and criticism they get. Wallace is shit and Norman is shit. McGuire has been poor lately

At least he isn't shit. But that will change.

i didnt think mcguire was that poor?

though thaiday and gillett were the worst forwards out there.

i didnt think mcguire was that poor?

though thaiday and gillett were the worst forwards out there.

His go forward and work rate was good but he fell off tackles all night. 7 missed tackles.

Well that will do me, my team is full of pea hearts who give up in adversity. We are no hope of doing anything this year and every chance of not making the 8 on that form. Time for some changes, I think Ben Hunt has to be given a shot in the starting side and maybe Capewell in the halves as well.

Active Now

• lynx000
  • Wolfie
  • Sproj
  • Jedhead
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Rookie Alan
  • Dash
  • Foordy
  • Johnny92
  • Wild Horse
  • Culhwch
  • MrTickyMcG
  • broncos4life
  • Mister Wright
  • Alec
  • BroncoFan94
  • Bucking Beads
  • Brocko
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Thelmus
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.