LIVE Round 21 - Bulldogs vs Broncos

Discussion in 'Live Game Chat' started by Foordy, Aug 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. winslow_wong

winslow_wong State of Origin Captain

bris
    He's just being a good father

2. I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon State of Origin Rep

Boyd just that that bloke crawl along the field a good 10 metres.

The clueless **** needs to give it the **** up

3. The True King

The True King NYC Player

That feeling when Josh Jackson has a better short kicking game than both your halves.

4. Dash

Dash NRL Player

Brisbane
    Feels like longer.

porouian and CaptainHook like this.
  5. Broncs_Fan

Broncs_Fan NRL Player

Any other Broncos coach dishing up this rubbish would get the arse (Read Griffin).

Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
  6. Maroon4life

Maroon4life QCup Player

Don’t think any particular player is to blame tonight, the worst habits of each player has shone brightly.

mrslong likes this.
  7. Caniffe

Caniffe

Moderators, step up. Some of the stuff this last five minutes is utter tripe and I’m not talking about what’s happening on the field.

porouian and holdzy89 like this.
  8. Maroon4life

Maroon4life QCup Player

It looks bad that we are hooking/making pivotal changes to our formation this late in the season though. Is Bennett looking to embarrass certain players?

9. Viti

Viti QCup Player

Structure doesn’t = boring. It’s a base to work from.

Have a look at any true title contenders this year than look at us. We look like an under 8’s team, give it to the talented guy and hope he pulls something out of his ass.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
    rnabokov and CaptainHook like this.
  10. It’s just such a tease though. If someone said hey broncos fan.. you’ll make the top 8, I would have been pretty happy with that. The team on paper didn’t look that great, most people tipped us to miss the 8 and then we string some nice periods together and you’re thinking maybe 5th or 6th.

There is a class gap between souths, storm and roosters. The next 5 in the top 8.. is anyone’s guess who wins.

11. Broncs_Fan

Broncs_Fan NRL Player

Forwards (exception of Sims) have been totally dominated. Weak as piss.

12. Morepudding

Morepudding QCup Player

The thing that really shits me is that every year we sneak in to the 8, lose first round and bow out and everyones like "it's okay we made the finals". I'm sorry, but as a one team city, with all the third party deals in the world, that's not **** good enough. Look at the Roosters and Storm. Really, they are the only other teams who have the sort of financial resources we do, and every year they are top 4 contenders.

Honestly, when did it last look like we would actually win a comp? Don't say 2015, because honestly we weren't that great that year at all. To me, we haven't looked a chance since Lockyer left. A lots happened since then, gone through 2 coaches, and brought back an old dinosaur who has done nothing but **** teams over the past 6 years.

We need a new coach, a new captain, and for severl of our team to be moved on.

Dee likes this.
  13. Battler

Battler NRL Captain

We deserve to lose and haven't shown up, but **** me dead the refereeing has been horrid.

porouian likes this.
  14. Brent81

Brent81 NRL Player

Thank **** the stupid touchy saw a forward pass.

We play shit at ANZ because we have no **** idea how to play on that surface.

That stupid kick from Macca was exhibit 1.

The grass is long and it doesn’t roll.

15. Gaz

Gaz QCup Player

Has all the time in the world particularly his kicks. We just stand and watch him.

KickHaas likes this.
  16. Foordy

Foordy

That was poor

17. Roberts has been particularly shit tonight

holdzy89 likes this.
  18. holdzy89

holdzy89 NRL Captain

WTF? 2015 was incredible. One of the most exciting years of attack we've had, not to mention the **** brick wall in D.

Dee and porouian like this.
  19. The True King

The True King NYC Player

There's at least 17 other blokes out on the field you could blame for this loss. Oh, and one up in the coaching box.

20. holdzy89

holdzy89 NRL Captain

He and Kahu have been horse shit.

Aldo likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.