Round 21 - Bulldogs vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair the dogs have done well with the amount of ball we’ve given them.

Most of us want to know how this performance can keep happening after we start showing good signs, it’s Groundhog Day all season.

As I said in the pre-match, this was a season defining game. And this perfectly defines it, weak as piss. We'll lose in the first week of the finals, and comfortably.

Reactions: Dee
Same problem as last week only the Sharks can't score points: our defensive structures are crap, line speed is poor and defensive reads are poor. This week, unlike the Sharks, the Dogs can score points by exploiting this piss poor defence.

Terribad. Always happens when Bulldogs are playing rubbish

Last edited:
Cummins is a fucking cheat

Here comes the self destruction. Kaboom goes the season

Refs don't want a comeback

I wish we were in a position to miss the 8 altogether. Just get this shitcunt of a season over with sooner rather than later.

I could care less if we somehow come back and win this.

We are watching our season end tonight guys. It's completely over for 2018.

I haven't been this disappointed in a game since Wayne came back in 2015. This team has got flair and CAN turn it on when they want to, but they don't really have heart or hunger or a burning desire to not fucking loss. They look lost out there, no one has a clue.

Bring on 2019.

Hahaha oh man. We’re so trash when we want to be

We play to our opposition

Lucky we aren't playing the storm

This is fucked.

Kahu getting owned. Lewis seems like a gun.

So after half time it's just bang bang bang good night. Bulldogs are a top 4 team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Allo
  • Xzei
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncoscope
  • BroncosMan
  • broncsgoat
  • Aldo
  • broncotville
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Dash
  • Culhwch
  • Wolfie
  • Sproj
  • Foordy
  • Fitzy
  • bb_gun
  • Santa
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.