Round 21 - Bulldogs vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lachlan Lewis will be a nice player.

Why was no one back there? It was obvious Oates was gonna do that

We are fucking rubbish.

Bennett needs to **** off at the end of this season and bring someone in that can get the best out of this team.

**** me... short dropouts against dogs are murder.

Worst possible start for us conceding a quick 8 point lead against a defensive team in Sydney

Seriously, im sick of us just playing to the level of the opposition evry fucking time. Every fucking time

We are fucking rubbish.

Bennett needs to **** off at the end of this season and bring someone in that can get the best out of this team.
Last week we were great. This week we aren’t willing to put in and look bunched.

Not worried. We barely touched the ball in the first ten, and the Boyd no try was only by a whisker. Won't take much to swing momentum.

Bulldogs by 18. 18-0

How bad is it that we need HT after 16mins

I'm pretty fricking sure the idea is to catch the ball not bat it back in that situation.

Great work Isaako

We are fucking rubbish.

Yep Bennett's fault !! How bout the 13 muppets on the feild .

**** me you ***** are a melt. We’ve had one set in a good position and were a bees dick away from scoring.

Last edited:
Did Wayne run over Cummins' cat or something? He loves blowing penalties against us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • MrTickyMcG
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Financeguy
  • Broncosgirl
  • pennywisealfie
  • Manofoneway
  • Sproj
  • MrRobot
  • ell.d33
  • broncsgoat
  • winslow_wong
  • Splinter
  • ChewThePhatt
  • mystico
  • Locky field goal
  • Thelmus
  • Fitzy
  • Harry Sack
  • bb_gun
... and 25 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.