PRE-GAME Round 21 - Cowboys vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Would rather see Herbie given another shot

I’d be happy enough with that too. Siebs really rates Herbie apparently. Trains everyday and comes in every day off apparently. With attitude being such a problem, it’s only a letter of time before these lads get extended goes in the team

Well some players need to be held accountable, let’s see how this coach responds.

Well some players need to be held accountable, let’s see how this coach responds.

Is Seibold scared to drop Boyd? Boyd's performance is clearly not up to 1st grade standards for a side of this quality.

Same goes for Isaako.

As long as team selections are made on criteria utterly unrelated to form, this team can only go backwards. I don't believe it

Last edited:
Spoiler alert:

[automerge]1564792224[/automerge]
Is Seibold scared to drop Boyd? Boyd's performance is clearly not up to 1st grade standards for a side of this quality.
Yes

Last edited:
If any of the other 15 teams had a 5/8 who had the output of Darius Boyd multiple weeks running, they’d rightly be playing reserve grade this week. Even the Bulldogs and Titans wouldn’t put up with it.

Also this will be the week we should have halves options finally available. I swear to god if Segeyaro is dropped from the side to accommodate Boyd and Macca in the starting side and Turpin drips to the bench then any optimism I have of Seibold turning things around will evaporate.

If any of the other 15 teams had a 5/8 who had the output of Darius Boyd multiple weeks running, they’d rightly be playing reserve grade this week. Even the Bulldogs and Titans wouldn’t put up with it.

Also this will be the week we should have halves options finally available. I swear to god if Segeyaro is dropped from the side to accommodate Boyd and Macca in the starting side and Turpin drips to the bench then any optimism I have of Seibold turning things around will evaporate.

You know full well those things will happen mate.

How do you think Dearden and Bird would go in the halves next year?

Or would you prefer to recruit an experienced 6 that can control a game?
[automerge]1564806809[/automerge]
I think we need to keep Coates on the wing until he develops and matures. He's not ready for centre. He is a game breaker though.

This week I'd like to see

1. Milford
2. Oates
3. Boyd
4. Staggs
5. Coates
6. Turpin
7. Dearden

8. Lodge
9. Segeyaro
10. Flegler

11. Fifita
12. Gillett
13. Haas

14. Glenn
15. Carrigan
16. Pangai
17. Ofahengaue

Last edited:
How do you think Dearden and Bird would go in the halves next year?

Or would you prefer to recruit an experienced 6 that can control a game?
[automerge]1564806809[/automerge]
I think we need to keep Coates on the wing until he develops and matures. He's not ready for centre. He is a game breaker though.

This week I'd like to see

1. Milford
2. Oates
3. Boyd
4. Staggs
5. Coates
6. Turpin
7. Dearden

8. Lodge
9. Segeyaro
10. Flegler

11. Fifita
12. Gillett
13. Haas

14. Glenn
15. Carrigan
16. Pangai
17. Ofahengaue
This team needs experience, that is why the storms young guys flourish. Flegler was terrible, time to put some guys back to cup.
Haas back to the bench for a rest, can't expect him to put big stats up week in week out.
8. lodge
10. Offa
11.Fifita
12. Glenn
13. Tpj

14. Gillo
15. Haas
16. Carrigan
17. Kennedy
Am at a loss for halves but if Sos is back then him at 7 and I'm afraid boyd needs to stay at 6. I'm actually thinking macca could move to 6 with one of our young halves and boyd to center. Either way we need an old head in the halves, can't have to youngsters imo

This team needs experience, that is why the storms young guys flourish. Flegler was terrible, time to put some guys back to cup.
Haas back to the bench for a rest, can't expect him to put big stats up week in week out.
8. lodge
10. Offa
11.Fifita
12. Glenn
13. Tpj

14. Gillo
15. Haas
16. Carrigan
17. Kennedy
Am at a loss for halves but if Sos is back then him at 7 and I'm afraid boyd needs to stay at 6. I'm actually thinking macca could move to 6 with one of our young halves and boyd to center. Either way we need an old head in the halves, can't have to youngsters imo
There is no point having an old head in the halves if they have no idea how to play there. Boyd is an old head too, and he's just useless there.

Dearden injured and carried off just before half time. Couldn’t walk.

He was going slow and steady. Few nice passes.

Last edited:
Well...there goes the Dear halfback hope.

For **** sake
[automerge]1564814947[/automerge]

Was it the same ankle?

Last edited:

**** no

Last edited:
My vpn isn’t working at present so can’t access the tweet, what does it say?
"Tom Dearden off with right lower leg injury. Very limited video, contact comes from outside of lower leg so syndesmosis injury/medial ankle sprain & medial collapse of knee (MCL/ACL injury) of concern. Returned today after 8 weeks off due to syndesmosis surgery to right ankle"

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • heartly87
  • Culhwch
  • broncsgoat
  • RolledOates
  • lynx000
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • Wolfie
  • Fozz
  • Hoof Hearted
  • GCBRONCO
  • azza.79
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.