Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Milford might have a decent running game in broken play, but I'm here to tell you he is NOT a Fullback.

He lacks the size, strength & most importantly the work rate of a modern day Fullback. This experiment needs to end immediately, we're a better side with him in the 6.
Maybe he just needs other genuine spine players in the proper position.

If no one else is available, could seguaro play in the halves? He seems switched on in attack, has some pace and whilst soft in defence, is no worse than some others we put there.
I'm not sure how we prepared for this game but I think there is a consensus that whatever we did, DONT DO IT AGAIN!

If no one else is available, could seguaro play in the halves? He seems switched on in attack, has some pace and whilst soft in defence, is no worse than some others we put there.
I'm not sure how we prepared for this game but I think there is a consensus that whatever we did, DONT DO IT AGAIN!

Segeyaros strength is his speed out of dummy half. Please do not take his powers away from him.

Seibold just said Turpin is probably going to stay at 7 for the rest of the year.

That try was shit, Clifford played at it .

Yeh maybe but he should have secured the ball better and made sure of it.
If you watch the replay closely I noticed he was running it with the ball swaying in his arm and not really being held firmly.
It’s the small things that separate the guys who rarely drop or lose the ball under pressure and the next level down players who seem to come up with it most weeks.
I don’t hate him like some, I think his defense was really good but when he runs the ball I cringe

If Shibasaki could just hold the fucking ball then I wouldn't mind having him in the team.

Defensively, he is quite solid. One thing I noticed tonight was his first contact was usually quite good. But his hands, they are a fucking let down.

Segeyaros strength is his speed out of dummy half. Please do not take his powers away from him.
His acceleration is insane. It's why it's best utilised from dummy half, when everyone is stationary. At half he would get the ball with everyone in motion which mutes that advantage too much. I don't even think his top speed is that good, he can just reach it over a shorter distance than anyone else on the field.

Seibold just said Turpin is probably going to stay at 7 for the rest of the year.

That doesn't fill me with much confidence on the condition of Dearden and SOS. They must be pretty much done for the year.

Tbh, this season qld all three teams really shit and don’t deserve the final, I still remember preseason everyone is looking forward to three teams making the top 8, now it’s the biggest joke!

I get it that Seibold doesn’t want to change any crew from the side losing to Storms, but this lucky win doesn’t prove anything, don’t care if it’s derby, it is dreadful!!!

1, Milford 7/10
He’s wearing no 1, but still carrying the whole team as our 6&7 are no half material, just based on that, I give him a 7.

2, Oates 5/10
He seems lost his appetite for try ever since Boyd switch the position, nothing really challenges his defense except one high ball and he didn’t fail, good for him, he’s a bit like Gagai now but he’s even worse than Gagai.

3, Staggs 6/10
One impressive stupid error after Milford’s good catch, works very hard, might need a bit luck.

18, Shitsucky 2/10
Butter hands! And that ***** up his plays!

5, Isaako 6.5/10
The miss penalty goal needs more practice

6, Boyd 4.5/10
Really eagaging with tackles, although only 1 run for 1m, that’s a bit funny. Maybe he’s practicing his center position for next game?

7, Turpin 7.5/10
Match winner! If he’s playing hooker, I’d give him 9/10, but he’s not a game organizer and he doesn’t have the half view. I’m still a bit nervous for some of his pass looks going forward.

8, Lodge 6/10
Clock in clock out

9, Macca 6/10
That one line break certainly light up, but his hooker position is definitely Turpin’s!

10, Haas 7/10
Control the feeling control the stupid errors!

11, Fifita 7/10
He’s totally different player from Lexi, the difference we call talent!

12, TPJ 6.5/10
Offload machine, and our top 1 back rower forward! Keep the aggression but drop the stupid error or penalties

13, Jofa 6/10
Clock in clock out

14, Segeyaro 6.5/10
Limited time but his appearance totally change the game.

15, Flegler 5/10
Very impressive stupid carry error! He had two last time when played Cowboys, I don’t know if his background is messing up with him or he’s a bit homesick.

16, Kennedy 5/10
10 mins, nothing fancy nothing stupid

17, Carrigan 5/10
Slight bit more mins than Flegler, but three errors!

That try was shit, Clifford played at it .

I do agree it was a dodgy call and they got lucky. Am I the only one who thought that you could argue Shiba got a smack across the chops in the stripping motion that could have been deemed high?
It didn’t even rate a mention at the time.

The spine is such a mess that this is looking more like a write off than a rebuilding year. You’d think during rebuild you’d be getting the spine set for the following year but we don’t know what it’ll be. Could well feature Mccullough and Boyd.

Seems most have already said what needs to be said. Cringeworthy, makes you almost want to scratch your own eyes out stuff from both teams.

But outside the obvious, my question is; why, for 2 weeks straight, has Milford, in our first attacking set, put up a towering bomb that the fullback / winger has either wanted nothing to do with or dropped it cold, only to then not do it again for the remaining 70 odd minutes?

The fact Boyd cannot and will not kick means the defence knows, without a doubt, to rush Turpin as you can almost bet your house on him kicking on the last.

It seems obvious, but we really need another kicking option, and Milford is there, so I don’t know why he can’t at least do more - especially as he has such a lethal bomb.

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Yem
  • Financeguy
  • Manofoneway
  • Dash
  • Culhwch
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • thenry
  • heartly87
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Nerd
  • marw
  • Shane Tronc
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Astro
  • MrRobot
... and 50 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.