/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I blame Locky too for that as well.

For once I agree with you, Milly freaks out the opposition all day, every day from fullback.

i think it is a combination of the extra room to move and the fact that he isn't having to do anywhere near as much defense as he was.

i'll admit that he still has some things to work on, his inexperience has almost caught him out a few times (especially against the Storm) ...

Milford isn't the problem we need another half, we are too short on stocks in the halves we need an old head there.

Green is out of contract after this season he would make a tonne of sense as a 7 for us.

not many teams can carry 4 halves on their books

over the last month or so, we have had SOS, Dearden and Paix injured. and also Bird who is capable of playing in the halves

Taumalolo is a hell of a lot smarter of a player than TPJ. I think TPJ is a dumb footballer at times and sublime at others.
Of course he is. He's an older head.

not many teams can carry 4 halves on their books

over the last month or so, we have had SOS, Dearden and Paix injured. and also Bird who is capable of playing in the halves
And only a handful of 1st grade games between the lot(excluding bird), Bird will be covering centre likely anyway as he would cover one of our weakest positions.

We would need to get Boyd to retire to sign anyone though, if we managed that then Green makes sense, he would steady the ship and be a good voice for our upcoming halves, even just a 1 season contract would help at this stage.

Last edited:
My patience with our young side and coach continues but my resolve is being tested. After the thrashing last week my expectations of a bounce back were high. When we spun it wide to Isaako and Milf scored I thought finally we are showing what can be achieved.
After that we fall back into our old ways.
Disappointing.

Milf - 72 run meters at fullback. 11 hit ups with 7 < 8 meters (super coach stat). That’s fewer than Boyd was making.

But at least he looks happy.

I think thats kick return metres....Milf cant break those tackles or make the same post contact metres that Boyd could simply because of his size....so that stat kinda makes sense to me...

I think thats kick return metres....Milf cant break those tackles or make the same post contact metres that Boyd could simply because of his size....so that stat kinda makes sense to me...

The run meters stat is from fox sports. It’s using the same metrics as when tturbo tedesco rts ponga go for 200+

TPJ played 80 minutes and made 6 offloads last night. JT made 1 in his 57 minutes.

TPJ is pushing a new envelope for us.

Keep kidding yourself. He is nowhere near Taumalolo.

What would it cost for us to fly Joey up once a week and work with our spine? Surely we can afford it. Apparently he went up to lodge and Haas after last nights game and told them they’re doing their jobs, but they need to tell the halves to come up with them and play off their meters and quick play the balls. All sounds about right. I know they’re currently make shift halves but I’m sure that dearden, sos, paix, turps and milf would all learn ALOT from someone like Joey.
The money would be well spent in my eyes.

What would it cost for us to fly Joey up once a week and work with our spine? Surely we can afford it. Apparently he went up to lodge and Haas after last nights game and told them they’re doing their jobs, but they need to tell the halves to come up with them and play off their meters and quick play the balls. All sounds about right. I know they’re currently make shift halves but I’m sure that dearden, sos, paix, turps and milf would all learn ALOT from someone like Joey.
The money would be well spent in my eyes.

We brought Matty up to work with Milf and Niko. Then seibs cut one and moved the other.

An absolute hot mess. Honestly don't know what to think of this team. So many shortcomings but as it stands we're seventh and could be as high as eighth by the end of the round.

The spine is a shambles but to be expected when the halfback at the start of the year is gone, the fullback and five-eighth have switched, the second-choice halfback is out, there's a hooker playing halfback. Not to mention three different hookers through the year.

Think the game plan should be pretty simple. Barge down the door with numbers through the middle and tell Segeyaro to run at every opportunity. Then get some early ball to TPJ and Fifita on the fringes. Too much setting up for clunky set plays at the moment when the team hasn't earned the right.

We brought Matty up to work with Milf and Niko. Then seibs cut one and moved the other.

exactly what he should have done ...

although i would have preferred Niko stay to provide impact of the bench ... but because he didn't want to do that the only option left to seibs was to allow him to leave (and he hasn't done all that much at the Warriors i might add)

Active Now

• Skathen
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Brotherdu
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosarethebest
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Foordy
  • Dash
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Lurker
  • Battler
  • GCBRONCO
  • Broncosgirl
  • Dazza 92
  • Locky's Left Boot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.