Round 21 Discussion

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
Why can't you guys stop reminding me about how badly the Broncos are going?

They suck, OK? Let's enjoy the Cows/Storm in piece.

Bman - You just want me to give Moses a wrap don't you?

Really was interested in who else from the Tigers stood out, Moses was obviously one but was wondering who the others were. On Moses it's really good to see him getting comfortable in first grade and taking control of things like a professional.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Surprise, surprise Paul Green whinging about the bunker.

vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
How to apply pressure 101 tonight from the Storm, they're just relentless.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
How to apply pressure 101 tonight from the Storm, they're just relentless.

Wayne seriously needs to get field position plus grubber for line drop outs front and centre in our game plan

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Really was interested in who else from the Tigers stood out, Moses was obviously one but was wondering who the others were. On Moses it's really good to see him getting comfortable in first grade and taking control of things like a professional.

I'm just busting your chops.

Moses is playing tough this year. He always had the skill-set, it was just a matter of applying himself in both attack and defence.

With Teddy, Brooks and to an extent Sue, Nofoaluma and Felise the Tigers have some quality prospects to build around. They just need to stop shooting themselves in the foot.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Morgan is so shit without JT.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
The Melbourne Storm make most halves look poor.

Best defensive team since Manly '96.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
So what's the bet it ends up being a tight six point win?

Close enough. :tape:

Actually that was a better game than I expected. I thought there was a chance we could see the complacent Melbourne side that took on Newcastle, but they really aimed up and capitilised on any loose ball and converted some difficult opportunities. The Cows did well I thought, it'll be interesting to see how they respond against the Tigers. Last time the Cows came off a loss against Melbourne, they made some uncharacteristic errors...

but were still good enough to beat a side that will not be named.

Tera

Tera

NRL Player
Mar 5, 2014
How many points do we think Raiders will put on the Rabbits this afternoon?

Tera

Tera

NRL Player
Mar 5, 2014
Wow that was soft. Great vision from Rapana but you shouldn't be able to do that.

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
Pretty hard to believe that Souths won a premiership and were on top of the world just 2 years ago, how times have changed. Very entertaining stuff from the Raiders regardless of how hopeless Souths are.

@Morkel, what are you going to say if Ricky's boys make the finals or even grab a top 4 position? You've got to admit that Stuart has been doing a decent job at the Raiders.

Last edited:
Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Pretty hard to believe that Souths won a premiership and were on top of the world just 2 years ago, how times have changed. Very entertaining stuff from the Raiders regardless of how hopeless Souths are.

@Morkel, what are you going to say if Ricky's boys make the finals or even grab a top 4 position? You've got to admit that Stuart has been doing a decent job at the Raiders.

Stuart recruited incredibly well, and should be applauded for that (I guess) but considering how incredibly inconsistent the Raiders are and how soft their defence can be, you can't really label him as a good coach.

Battler

Battler

State of Origin Rep
Dec 4, 2013
Even though the GH is full of bell ends, I wouldn't mind Canberra winning the prem this year: it'd be legitimately good for league.

EDIT: plus they actually have a solid juniors system, and haven't bought their success like the roosters or sharks.

Last edited:
Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Even though the GH is full of bell ends, I wouldn't mind Canberra winning the prem this year: it'd be legitimately good for league.

EDIT: plus they actually have a solid juniors system, and haven't bought their success like the roosters or sharks.

They have had a solid juniors system, but it didn't give them much success. Now that they've bought half of their main team, they've started finding success.

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011

I was talking to my dad last weekend about the Raiders and he said he would love to see the Raiders dominate the game again. He lived in Wagga in 1989/1990 when they were the champions. I would really like to see them win it as well as I went to school and hung out with Luke Bateman back in the day.

It doesn't really bother me who wins the premiership at the end of the day though.

vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
Well at least we're not as bad as Souths, played like they had been on a week long bender.

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
They have had a solid juniors system, but it didn't give them much success. Now that they've bought half of their main team, they've started finding success.

Would we have bought a premiership last year as Milford and Blair were recruited from other clubs even though Milford was a Broncos junior (I think)? One of our greatest ever players Lazo was recruited from the Raiders.

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
Good try but gosh that is hopeless from the Knights

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Galah
  • thenry
  • mitch222
  • Financeguy
  • whykickamoocow
  • Xzei
  • winslow_wong
  • ivanhungryjak
  • HarryAllan7
  • MrTickyMcG
  • broncsgoat
  • Bucking Beads
  • Santa
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.