Round 21 Discussion

Any news on the Cam Smith injury ?

Also looked like Sam Burgess produced another shoulder charge last night, he might be in strife with the judiciary ?

Also looked like Sam Burgess produced another shoulder charge last night, he might be in strife with the judiciary ?

Saw an article saying he had sharp pains in his Achilles

Saw an article saying he had sharp pains in his Achilles

He really had had an amazing career. Thinking about the position he plays and how many games he has played there, as well as how targetted he is as the best player in the comp, it is truly amazing he hasn't had many injuries at all, certainly not serious ones that I can think of.

This is a real hooker.

Why do we still have Macca?

Smith is fine.

He really had had an amazing career. Thinking about the position he plays and how many games he has played there, as well as how targetted he is as the best player in the comp, it is truly amazing he hasn't had many injuries at all, certainly not serious ones that I can think of.

Not being an athlete, and that's not a slight on him, has helped him out in that regard. He hasn't relied on dramatic changes of direction or speed to make his name. Someone like Cook is fantastic, but he'll probably develop a hammy or calf issue later in his career and lose a yard or two of pace resulting in him turning to shit.

Haven't watched a second of footy since the Korbin Sims no try. Feels nice.

What a rubbish call..

Warriors are going to punt us into 8th position

Classic Warriors, get thumped by the Titans last week and back it up with a domination of a top 4 side. I hope we can do the same to Souths and the Roosters in a few weeks time.

Classic Warriors, get thumped by the Titans last week and back it up with a domination of a top 4 side. I hope we can do the same to Souths and the Roosters in a few weeks time.

To be fair though, the Dragons aren’t a top 4 side.

Keep the ball out of Hunt's hands = score tries

Hunt makes some stupid decisions.

If he passed the ball to Widdop, they score. Instead he kicks it.

Why do the refs allow this? That just kills the Dragons momentum.

Keep the ball out of Hunt's hands = score tries

If only there was some way to tell if he was going to have a Jekyll or a Hyde moment. I can't think of any player as inconsistent as him during even one game.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Bucking Beads
  • Astro
  • Galah
  • Brocko
  • mrtij
  • phoenix
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Wolfie
  • Strop
  • Foordy
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Allo
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • LittleDavey
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Broncosarethebest
  • NSW stables
  • Santa
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.