Round 21 Discussion

The Souffs right winger has certainly impressed too.

How to beat the Storm 101

What a well coached side, what a well organized team with a seriously good game plan.

I shudder to think what they will do to us based on our performance last night

How to beat the Storm 101

What a well coached side, what a well organized team with a seriously good game plan.

I shudder to think what they will do to us based on our performance last night

I feel like a big part is just don't show them any respect. High five each other when they drop the ball, try to smash them when their players are isolated, just try to be a big bully.

I've been saying this for a while now, but the Rabbitohs are the real deal.

There is absolutely no way we win the premiership this year.

I've been saying this for a while now, but the Rabbitohs are the real deal.

There is absolutely no way we win the premiership this year.
I think their only competition are the Roosters really.

I'm definitely becoming a Seibold fan. Even when they are full of enthusiasm and testosterone, they still play to their structures to perfection, that just seems like a sign of good coaching.

I'm definitely becoming a Seibold fan. Even when they are full of enthusiasm and testosterone, they still play to their structures to perfection, that just seems like a sign of good coaching.
Their structures are just so free flowing and they throw so much footy at you. They're playing the game like it should be played.

Broncos lost to a bottom feeder and zero correct tips after 3 games, it's shaping up to a trash weekend.

But at least Melbourne got beaten.

Their structures are just so free flowing and they throw so much footy at you. They're playing the game like it should be played.

What a great post. 100% spot on.

Despite Gus saying it, I agree - best performance by a team so far this season, especially given the quality of the opposition.

Last edited:
What a great post. 100% spot on.

Despite Gus saying it, I agree - best performance by a team so far this season, especially given the quality of the opposition.
They're playing like we did in 2015

We’ve shown this year that we can look just as good as Souths. The difference is that they weren’t trying to force plays without earning ascendency in the ruck. And they weren’t dropping the ball every second set, draining everyone and conceding field position and momentum.

As a passionate Storm hater I’ve got to say, last nights game was great to watch.

Not because they lost, but because of how they lost.

We played like turds on Thursday night and got deservedly rolled. The Storm played well last night, they simply weren’t good enough. South’s dominated them, especially in the second half.

They seldom get outplayed - it was a thing of beauty!

Last edited:

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Sproj
  • Foordy
  • winslow_wong
  • Justwin
  • Manofoneway
  • mrslong
  • theshed
  • Behold
  • Old Mate
  • bazza
  • Jedhead
  • BroncosAlways
  • Redux
  • Maddy
  • broncs30
  • Xzei
  • Santa
  • BruiserMk1
  • mrtij
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.