Round 21 Discussion

refs are probably breathing sigh of relief now cause they would of been crucified for that call if dogs lost

For those who want to see it again.

I was fine with the Garner decision, since Garner went in for the shot and got him square in the back. In this instance Smith has checked him from the side and the contact is no where near as dangerous.

It was only a matter of time before they got one wrong.

That has to be in the grand final for worst decision in the history of rugby league. Utterly embarassing.

It's tough to watch what should be an entertaining sport be ruined by the people that run it.
It's being over-officiated to the point where it isn't a spectacle anymore. I get very little enjoyment out of it these days. Only watch it because I've watched it for over 40 years and it's my default mode now. But it's getting harder and harder to watch this shit.

In fairness, Cooper Johns was picked ahead of him for that game before he was a late scratching. Burton isn't a virtual unknown, but I don't think anyone could anticipate how quickly his game would develop in the space of a year. Penrith were fortunate that the NRL aren't sticklers, but at the same time, it's good to see a story like that come to life like it did.

Gus is too much, but it was good that he was on the call and could speak for a lot of these juniors. I don't think I've heard such an insiders call for a game in years.

Hynes is a great story today too, 42 ISC games for the Cutters not a cracker but goes to Falcons, Storm see him and today makes his NRL debut.

He has just been sensational this year, and so versatile he would be a great bench NRL weapon and might be his role if Smith is out for a while.

Teams just can't handle his footwork or his movement in tight to the defenders he somehow comes out the other side.

Last edited:
Raiders are luck ref didn't check that, looked like a shepherd.

Canberra having a field day running through Sydney. The loss of Taukeiaho, Friend and Cordner has wrecked havoc on the Roosters defensive structures and the Raiders exploited it beautifully in that passage of play.

Despite the advantage, Hodgson has had a slow start. He's constantly been in two minds in dummy half, Ricky needs to get a message out to him stat.

Last edited:
quadruple movement lol
[automerge]1565498033[/automerge]
Tupou always does that.

Last edited:
That second rorters try is called a penalty 99% of the time for the challenge.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • winslow_wong
  • Battler
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Sproj
  • Brocko
  • Strop
  • GCBRONCO
  • lynx000
  • Redux
  • ivanhungryjak
  • BroncosAlways
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Harry Sack
  • Lazza
  • Allo
  • LGH
  • Financeguy
  • Mr Fourex
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.