Round 21 Discussion

Did the Roosters seriously get a hia interchange 5 minutes after it happened?
[automerge]1565499037[/automerge]
This match is fast becoming a farce. I thought the sun was getting in his eyes, he seemed fine that time.

Last edited:
Am I crazy for thinking Bird could be better than Wighton at 5/8?

Last edited:
I can’t believe Hodgson is being thrown around as a better 9 than Steve Walters. He really reminds me of Robbie Farah in his prime. Silky skills but sometimes overthinks/over plays his hand that puts off his team mates.

I don't think any side spreads the ball as well as Sydney. They've exposed the Raiders on the edges and that second try to Tupou should see them home from here.

Now Canberra fail to put anything together down one end of the field and Nicoll-Klokstad spills a ball cold.

This Roosters team stays down and stops the game every chance they get. It's really annoying.

This has been a good battle between Bateman and Mitchell, two of the biggest stirrers in the competition.

That's a dumb penalty by Mitchell though, Canberra were going nowhere that set of six.

Classic Hodgson, caught in two minds, looks like he killed the play dead only to sum up the situation perfectly.

That penalty from Latrell has proven to be another turning point.

Did I just see an ad with a Rabbitohs player marvelling at the price of cold and flu tablets? How unintentionally funny.

Last edited:
That should lock in a top two spot for Sydney.

Canberra threw plenty at them, but in the end, the combinations and the structure of the Roosters proved too hard to handle. That's the difference of three years vs. one will get you.

I like Jack Wighton as a player, but today exposed his limitations. He's a strong runner of the footy and he defends well, but the players around him struggle for good ball and his dummy half desperately needed some guidance.

South Sydney in all sorts. Gifted them six points and Melbourne are just marching through their defensive line.

Now Olam is over. South Sydney cut to shreds down every third of the field there.

Souths need a mulligan.

Last edited:
Awful from the Souths winger. I was hoping this would be a good game.

Roberts looking hopeless in D. Smith will just go down that edge all day like he did to us last week.

Last edited:
Storm roosters grand final again. Boring. Wouldn’t it be great when the time comes that the storm or roosters win the spoon... a man can dream.

I'm happy for Sutton to use his skill-set, but that grubber for Kyle Turner was just a dumb desperate play that was never on.

Fortunately Asofa-Solomona makes an error as he's known to do and Souths get another crack to stay in the game.

That's a better passage of play, Reynolds and Cook with two quality kicks, putting pressure on Melbourne and creating opportunities off the back of it.

Olam off, Rabbitohs have to go right this set.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Broncorob
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.