Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

They will turn up to play, that's for sure.

We can't lose to the fucking Eels.. Not after the season they have had.

Will Norman play? He'll tear us to shreds. Always seems to play his best much like all of our offloaded ex players...

Will Norman play? He'll tear us to shreds. Always seems to play his best much like all of our offloaded ex players...

Norman won't be playing. He has been suspended for the rest of the season.

Yep, he ripped in after Origin III as well, and rightfully so.

It's getting harder not to think that there is some sort of conspiracy with some of the mind-numbing results. How could the penalties in Origin III legitimately be so one-sided? They couldn't, obviously, so something is going on. Is it the refs? Or is it the NSWR...*coughsorrycough*....NRL? There is zero consistency. It's atrocious. Gasnier was dead right that confusion is turning people away from the game. Once again I can say that I support this club; I do NOT support the NRL.

As one of my colleagues says, "the NRL is the best sporting product in the world - but it's run by a bunch of ****ing muppets". Best description of the situation IMO.

Isn't the head of it all some old school Queensland player? Kind of blows your theory straight out of the water.

Isn't the head of it all some old school Queensland player? Kind of blows your theory straight out of the water.

You don't think Qld winning 10 from the last 11 Origins has been bad for Origin and the game in general? In its "heartland" of NSW? You don't think 60,000 people at an Origin game (which LOST money for the NRL) is a problem?

Be specific. What part of my presumed 'theory' don't you like?

I reckon we need to get all Qlders and NSWelshmen out of the administration side of the game. Get rid of this amateurish, tribal way this great game is run.

Yeah David Smith the pommy banker did a great job

....wait....wot?

I reckon we need to get all Qlders and NSWelshmen out of the administration side of the game. Get rid of this amateurish, tribal way this great game is run.

They tried that with Smith ... but everyone complained because he wasn't a league man. and unfortunately that sort of thinking will continue to hold the game back.

especially while Greenburg is in charge ... he admit there is a problem with the Bunker because it is his baby. and since he won't admit there is a problem, we will continue to get these rubbish decisions every week, with the NRL sticking their head in the sand.

But this is what I'm saying, get rid of ALL the Qld and NSW aligned board members. Honest question, has the commission actually done anything at all? Especially anything positive?

Get the the game run by non-aligned blokes who have a clue about marketing, unification, product improvement and have the guts to make the big decisions. The problem is, the blokes who need to make the decision will never do it, it means putting the game's interests above themselves.

There are too many old heads in the NRL holding the game back.

The type that don't like change.

Last edited:

the best solution would be for the game to go public/float as a listed company on the exchange. this would make all parties accountable to shareholders and a total independent board. shareholders wouldnt stand for the rubbish and incompetence.

the best solution would be for the game to go public/float as a listed company on the exchange. this would make all parties accountable to shareholders and a total independent board. shareholders wouldnt stand for the rubbish and incompetence.

It certainly wouldn't be the worst idea that's for sure but that's just the thing isn't it, the administrators don't like being held accountable. They prefer their little boys clubs and bickering.

It certainly wouldn't be the worst idea that's for sure but that's just the thing isn't it, the administrators don't like being held accountable. They prefer their little boys clubs and bickering.

yep dead on the mark mate, the old boys and flea bags/ticks that hang on for dear life would never let it happen. plus the nrl mafia would be exposed for all the dark secrets and back room dealings, this would bring a lot of people to their knees as they all have dirt on eachother and once 1 rolled the dominos would fall

yep dead on the mark mate, the old boys and flea bags/ticks that hang on for dear life would never let it happen. plus the nrl mafia would be exposed for all the dark secrets and back room dealings, this would bring a lot of people to their knees as they all have dirt on eachother and once 1 rolled the dominos would fall

All positives.

This is the sort of talk that brought super league along. 20 years later and the NRL is still a shemozzle. Argh!

Bring back Super League!

Active Now

• Strop
  • Dash
  • Swordfish
  • Allo
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Big Del
  • Broncorob
  • Rambstien
  • Midean
  • Wolfie
  • Morkel
  • Manofoneway
  • Financeguy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Alec
  • Battler
  • Galah
  • broncsgoat
  • BroncosAlways
  • DrGee
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.